New chapter teaser

I wake up to feel dabis arms around my waist. I attempt to get up but I'm dragged back on the bed.
"I want coffee" his voice was groggy and deep.
"Ok" I say getting out of his arms and going into the bathroom. I close the door and look at my self in the mirror "I guess this is my life now".  I pull off my clothes turning on the water and getting in. The hot water runs over my face.

I get out of the shower and wrap myself with a towel when there's a knock on the door I open it to see Dabi holding clothes. "Here where these" he says handing me a pile of clothes. "Thanks" I say closing the door.

I look at the clothes he handed me (whatever you wanna wear). "Cute" I think to myself throwing it on. I look at myself in the mirror "damn he has good taste" I say fixing my hair.

I step out of the door and I'm greeted by Dabi and toga sitting together talking "finally you're done" toga says picking up a little bag next to her. She pulls me to dabis vanity and sits on it pulling out makeup supplies. "I'm gonna wait for you in the bar" Dabi says walking out.  "Finally he's gone" toga says excitedly.

"Dabi told me he has a date planned" toga says putting mascara on me. She finishes the makeup and gets off the vanity. She pulls me across the hall to her room and does my hair. (Again however you want your hair).

We walk into the bar and I see Dabi waiting for me talking to shigaraki. He looks me up and down and smiles grabbing my hand "ready to go beautiful"  he says grabbing my hand.