Jalal: I am outside. I will leave the door open so you could see me

Jodha: Promise. (She gets up and hugs him but Jalal does not hug her back. He just lets her hug him to calm her down)

Jalal: hmm (Jodha lets go of him, she followsJalal till outside of the cottage. Jalal looks at her, and Jodha stops in her tracks. She watches Jalal cut some woods. After, she was satisfied, Jodha goes inside the cottage to clean whatever she could but she paid close attention to Jalal outside. She would sigh in relief whenever she would hear woodcutting noise. Jodha makes mental note of the essential items that are needed in order to live here.

Meanwhile, Jalal stops cutting the wood. "why don't you understand Jodha, I am not safe. I am a monster. Why do you want to stay with me? Why can't you leave me be so that way, we both can be happy going our seperate ways. How do I make you understand that. I don't deserve you Jodha. Just leave, go with Suraj. He will keep you safe and happy not me. What will you get by staying here? I am sorry Jodha, I have given you nothing but pain and I know if you stay with me, you will get pain and only pain. That is why it is better if I stay away from you Jodha. Maybe you will leave." As he was about to cut the wood again, Jodha comes out crying and hugging him from the back. He wanted to hug her so badly and wipe her tears away but he knew he can't do that anymore. He has no right.

Jodha: I thought you left, when I didn't hear you cutting the woods. You scared me. Please don't do that again. I will kill myself if you leave me. (Jalal closes his eyes hearing her both open their eyes when they heard some noises..Jodha looks in front of Jalal and sees Sameer standing there. Jodha stands in front of Jalal, trying to hide him) YOU what are you doing here? You will not take me away from Jalal. (She hugs him tightly by the waist to reassure that no one can seperate her)

Sameer: I came to ask for your forgiveness and to give you guys this. (Few men comes from behind carrying a mattress, pots and pans, food, clothing, everything that Jodha needed) I just hope that you both will be able to forgive me. I know what I did was wrong but believe me I had no intention of hurting you. Its just that, money made me blind. You have opened my eyes and from now on, I will surely dedicate my life helping others such as yourself. Please, accept my gifts as forgiveness (he folds his hands in front of them and leaves. Jodha lets go of Jalal when she makes sure that he left. She smiles at Jalal and brings him inside.)

Jodha (makes him sit on the chair): Here you can sit here in front of me, while I cook something for us. (She sets everything in the kitchen and beings cooking. She stole couple of glances at Jalal in between who was busy looking at everywhere except at her. She knew why he was avoiding looking at her but she was also determined to get him back. When the food was done, she holds it in front of Jalal. When Jalal makes no effort of eating or even taking the food from her hands, she breaks a piece and holds it in front of his mouth.) Jalal please eat. You loved eating from my hands before remember? (Jalal nodes with his eyes closed) So, what is stopping you now? Open your mouth Jalal. Please. For me? (He opens his eyes and looks at Jodha, she holds the food in front of him again waiting for him to open up. She gets happy when Mana opens his mouth. She feeds him with teary eyes. After a while, Jalal stops Jodha and starts feeding her as well. Both fed each other without removing their eyes from one another. Jodha puts the plate down at the end and puts her head on his lap.) I will wait for you Jalal, when you are ready to accept me again. (Both stayed like this for what seemed like an eternity)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meera and Rohit tried calming down Rajiv. He was feeling guilty for lying to his own daughter and not believing her.

"I hurt my own daughter. What kind of father am I? I always kept her happy and yet I couldn't see who she needed the most. "

Meera: Its not your fault uncle. You did what you thought it was right for her.

Rajiv: How can I even face her now? I failed her as a father

Meera: Give her some time. She just found Jalal, let them spend some time together and then all of us can go and beg for her forgiveness.

Rohit: Meera is right. We should've understood her situation. Right now, it would be best if we forget whatever happened in the past and move on.

Rajiv: I don't even have the face to ask for her forgiveness

Rohit: Uncle, she is your daugther. She will forgive you. She just needs to understand why we all did this. I know Jodha, she will definitely forgive us. Lets just give her some time.

Meera (tooks Rajiv to the bedroom): Uncle, lets get some sleep for now. You need your rest. (She looks at Rohit helplessly, even they didn't know how to face Jodha. Both had failed her as a friend.)

Precap: Jalal slowly reciprocating...

It's sooo good to be back again... hope you guys will give more love than before. Will try to update my other story YOUR HIGHNESS. Please read that too. I promise will soo I will update that too.

Next chapter next Tuesday

Till then have a lovely week ahead