Chapter Eight:

Kyouya and Ryuga were surprised because they didn't even see when Seiya left the line.

"When did he get over there," Kyouya and Ryuga thought.
"Who the fuck are you," he shouted.
Seiya squeezed his wrist and he let go of the little boy. The guy pulled his hand away.
"What the hell, this guy, he's so strong, but he chose to fuck with the wrong noble. Although, I could make him beg for forgiveness with his body," he thought with a crazy grin.
"Do you know what you have done, you have harmed a noble you crazy bastard, do you think you'll get away with this," he shouted.
"I believe he'll be fine," Kyouya said as he put an arm around Seiya.
Seiya resisted the urge to flip Kyouya on his back.
"Prince Kyouya," Nagi said before kneeling.
"Nagi, did you really think you would be off the hook after threatening my cute Seiya," Kyouya asked while he pointed at Seiya's right cheek.
"Who the hell is yours," Seiya thought with an unamused look.
"What relations does he have with someone of royalty," he asked.
"He's the hero we summoned, and an honorable guest, like royalty himself. He's also the one I intend to court and make mine," Kyouya said with a smile.
"You're really itching to get punched in the jaw, huh, Kyouya-san," Seiya asked as he looked annoyed.
"Sorry, but it's the truth."
Seiya sighed as he brushed Kyouya's arm away and walked over to the little boy.
"Neh, are you alright," Seiya asked.
The little boy's eyes sparkled as they looked at Seiya. Seiya smiled as he saw the amount of mana pouring from the boy.
"Pretty, he's also from my world, but instead of reincarnation, he was summoned. It's like one of those Isekai mangas although, I got summoned here when I was eleven after getting hit by a truck," he thought.
"I'm okay."
"My name is Hiroshima Seiya, Do you have a name," Seiya asked.
"I don't have one, I was never given one. My parents died before they got a chance to name me. I was left in an orphanage and they just call me red."
"Then, can I name you?"
"Eh?"
"Seiya, you do know, when you name a nameless person you're adopting them, right," Kyouya asked.
"That makes things easier. Kyouya-san, use mana vision on this little boy," Seiya said.
Kyouya did and was shocked.
"This child is overflowing with mana," he said.
"So you can take my surname and I name you,
Hiroshima Giyuu, you can be my little brother," Seiya said with a soft smile.
Giyuu looked shocked.
"Giyuu, what a nice name! And he'll be my older brother. How cool," he thought.
"Thank you, Seiya-ni," he said with a smile.

(Ni is the abbreviation of Nisan. Nisan means older brother or big brother. Sama is the respect of a higher ranking or power in anime or manga. )

"Is it okay? Would you like to be taken in by me," Seiya asked.
Giyuu nodded.
"It's fine, please don't abandon me."
"Don't worry, I won't abandon you."
"Seiya has a soft spot for kids. How cute," Kyouya thought.
"Anyway, Giyuu, if you want, I can have my sister teach you how to use your magic," Kyouya said.
"Your sister?"
"Yeah, she loves little kids," Kyouya said with a smile.
"I'm not a little kid. I'm ten years old," Giyuu shouted.
"Still, you're pretty young."
"Yeah, my parents died from demons, and I'm from the orphanage down the road. They don't take care of us, so I have to earn money."
"We'll have to investigate that place later," Ryuga said with a sinister smile.
"He's scary," Giyuu thought.
"Kyouya, I have a question?"
"What's wrong Seiya?"
"I've only just arrived in this world, I don't have any money on me, will it be provided after I complete requests?"
"Yeah, but I will cover all expenses and provide living quarters. Anything you need, I'll help," Kyouya said with a smile.
"So you have it all thought out," Seiya thought.
" By the way, kid, my name is Katsuwari Kyouya, the second prince of the Reinheld kingdom and the captain of the royal guards," Kyouya said while Giyuu stared at him in awe.
"Eh, the prince," Giyuu thought.
Giyuu kneeled.
"Hey, you don't need to do that, geez. You're Seiya's adopted brother, right, so don't worry about kneeling to me, okay?"
"Okay," Giyuu said before standing up.
"We should finish both your registrations before it gets too late in the day ."
"Yeah."
After a while, Seiya and Giyuu were registered at the guild. Suddenly both Seiya and Giyuu's stomach's growled
"Heh, Seiya didn't get to eat breakfast today. Well, let's go to a restaurant; I'm a bit hungry myself," Kyouya said.
"A restaurant," Giyuu asked.
"Giyuu, are you hungry? You can get whatever you want?"
"Really?"
"Yeah, you too, Seiya."
"I wonder if they have any of Japan's staple food here. More than likely not, considering I had an American breakfast yesterday," Seiya thought.
"Thank you," Seiya said.
They walked to a place called 'Bistro Akatsuki.'
Kyouya opened the door, and the people inside immediately kneeled as they walked in.
"Welcome back, Prince Kyouya," they said.
Kyouya smiled.
"You may stand. Today I'm here to relax, not work, so please relax," Kyouya said with a smile.
"Prince Kyouya is so lenient compared to Prince Takeru," they thought.
A waitress guided them to their table. It was a nice table next to a window with sunlight pouring through. The table was set with a white tablecloth and a teapot at the ready. There were some menus on the table as well.
Seiya began reading some of the items on the menu. He was surprised that some menu items were similar to those of Japan. He began to smile. Kyouya saw and blushed slightly.
"There's an amazing place here with some stuff from Japan," Seiya thought.
"Seiya is smiling. That's odd. But he's so beautiful when he smiles," Kyouya thought.
Giyuu smiled as well as he looked at the menu.
"Would you like to start with any drinks," the waitress asked.
"Actually, I will be alright with tea unless anyone else would like anything different," Kyouya said.
"Can I get a glass of milk," Giyuu asked while raising his hand.
"Sure," The waitress said with a smile.
After a while, food made its way to the table. A bowl of udon noodles was in front of Seiya, and Giyuu had a bowl of rice with hamburger steak. Kyouya got a t-bone steak with mashed potatoes and asparagus, while Ryuga got a plate of curry. Seiya and Giyuu took a bite, and they smiled brightly.
"So good, just like home," they thought.
"Seiya, you look pretty happy, is it tasty," Kyouya asked.
"Yeah, but it's also similar to a dish in our world. This restaurant has some of those foods, and I'm pretty happy that it does," Seiya said before he continued eating.
Giyuu looked toward Seiya.
"Seiya-ni, you come from another world?"
"Yeah, it's different from this place. I lived in a country called Japan, but the city was Tokyo."
"Ah, I have something to tell you," Giyuu said while he looked nervous.
"What is it?"
"Well, I was reincarnated here after I died in another world, but I was only two years old when I took over in this body. It's strange. I've gotten to taste something from our homeland in so long," Giyuu said.
"How old were you when you died?"
"11."
"11? That's pretty young, and you're only ten now, right? You've been through a lot, haven't you," Kyouya asked.
"Yeah, this world was so different. When I lost my mom and dad here, I was afraid. My fear got worst when those bastards at the orphanage took me in. They're the worst. They force small children to do manual labor, barely feed these overworked children, and don't give them peace," Giyuu said with a sad expression.
"Ryuga, after we're finished eating, we're going to that orphanage," Kyouya said with a displeased attitude.
Seiya looked toward him.
"I won't allow children to suffer under my father's rule; if I can do something, I will."