1 | dylan

I sat at the couch after a warm shower in this really cold morning.

Little Stella running back and forth in front of me playing with Heidi.

The cat that she was crying over for months until we got him to her.

Yeah he's actually boy but Stella insisted that she wanted to name him (heidi)

I smell the fresh panckcake coming through the kitchen.

I take my path to the kitchen straight right at the counter

I take a small glance at that little charming face that she had, and the Light eyebrows and the lined lips that she had, her short styled dark hair.

Aspen was my wife, the wife that I loved more then anything in this life.

How could anybody stay still infront of this charming face of her?

She felt my glances behind her, and then started giggling moving her bangs from her forehead.

"What are you Dylan? A kindergarten kid?, stop staring at me like that and go prepare the table" she said.

Well, she's mean somtimes, not gonna lie.

" where's my little tweety" I said whispering.

I came behind Stella and hold her up.

"There you are!, tell Mss. Heidi it's time for breakfast now, you can continue after breakfast!, now let's go!!" I run holding her up.

She started laughing and screaming, and then I heard aspen yelling from the kitchen telling me to put her down.

This life, the life that I would've never ever risk it for anything.

The kind of life where aspen makes us pancakes every morning, and Stella running back and forth with Heidi in the hall.

I. Would. Never. Risk. It