Chad The Plumber❤️😼🪠👨‍🔧

Chad arrives to your apartment wearing nothing... but his work uniform. He has his work bag, he smells of hardworking plumber, your favorite smell. He asks "what's wrong with your pipes". To which you reply "they haven't been cleared out and clogged in a while." You take him to the bathroom where y/n broken toilet sits. He starts plunging, and you start to get all hot and bothered. Just watching him work the plunger turns you on. He asks what is in the toilet just as it comes up. Chad is at a loss for words, absolutely stunned. He grabs it and throws it away. Y/n lunges at your toy just being tossed so carelessly to which he grabs you. He pushes you against the wall and says "you won't be needing that anymore." He then proceeds to undress you right there in the bathroom, his stench now filling the room. Chad admires y/n naked body. He then walks away. You stand there stunned for a couple of seconds then you go after Chad. You find him on your bed, butt ass naked. All you can think of is how hot he looks. And how massive his throbbing member is. You grab your dick measuring tools and you measure it, it's 43 inches long. You're amazed, you slowly grab it and start biting, he likes a little teeth. Then before you know it, he's busting in your lungs.   Y/n starts to choke because liquid in the lungs is bad. He apologizes and shoves his massive dick in your pussy, he unblocks your lungs, he saves you from dying with his dick. He then fucks y/n so hard for the next 17 hours straight, you're probably pregnant now.