Chapter 1

It was 12:30 in the evening. I was sitting in my room, I was sitting in bed. I was watching on my phone some clips sent by my parents with my bird Lila. She is an Augurey, it is a bird similar to a Pheonix only that she is black with green reflections on the feathers. These birds look very sad, they have the same properties as the Pheonix, their tears having healing properties. I received Lila on my 5th birthday and since then we have not been separated, but because of school politics I couldn't bring her. But she comes to visit me almost every day.Lila is a very smart bird. Standing and thinking about my bird, I heard three knocks on the door. It was the secret signal that Wednsday and I had.

"Lilith" says Wednsday before entering my room.

Wednsday enters my room looking paler than usual.

"Hey, Wedns, are you okay?"

''No!''

Wednsday sits on my bed and I sit closer to her.

"I found out who the girl from my visions is, her name is Goody Addams and she is my ancestor from 400 years ago."

"Wow, cool"

Wednsday gives me a murderous look and my smile disappears.

"Wedns, are you sure you're okay?" I say, seeing how disturbed she seemed.

'' I'm fine ''

"And what else do you know about Goody?" I say, trying to change the subject.
"I know she wants to get rid of Joseph Crackstone"

''Why ?''

"I don't know, we have to find out, you can still teleport into my visions"

''I think so ''

Wednsday and I are best friends, although no one believes that Wednsday can have other emotions than hate, she has other emotions towards me. We've known each other since we were in the pram and our mothers are also friends from school. Me with the powers my demon skills I got from my mother can teleport me into Wednsday's visions. But I only did that once.

"Okay, but now you need to rest, tomorrow we will learn more about Goody and you need strength to enter my visions," says Wednsday.

''OK ,goodnight''

"Good night Lily"

I went to bed, but I can't fall asleep, I keep wondering what Wednsday's ancestor might want from her, I know that Wednsday is looking for the monster that killed Rowan, but all the things we know so far don't really make sense .After an hour of tossing and turning in bed, I manage to fall asleep.

TIME SKIP

It was 7:30 in the morning. Someone was knocking on my bedroom door. I was too tired to see who it was, so I ignored the knocks that got louder. 

"Lily, are you sleeping? I'm Enid, we have to go to class, we have a test today"

Shit, I forgot about the test.I hardly got out of bed. I had fallen asleep with my school uniform on, so changing wasn't a problem. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and ran with Enid to our first class who was with Ms Thornhill.Wednesday was already there, I sat next to her, and she looked at me strangely.

"You know we have a test today"

''Yes I know''

"At least you learned ?"

''No''

''Lilith!!''

"Leave it now. When do we talk to Goody?''

"Girls, I'm sorry to bother you, do you want me to leave so you can continue your important discussion," says Mrs. Thornhill.

Wednsday and I looked at each other and then at Mrs. Thornhill.