nine. party guessed

Start from the beginning

"But don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight, either. None of you will. There's a price you pay for the kind of power you have now, you get the ability to heal, but tonight, you're gonna want to kill anything you can find." Emmey said as she looked around at all the betas as Derek pulled out chains from the chest.

"Good thing I had my period last week, then." Erica said, making Arabella snicker as well as Emmey rolled her eyes as Derek held up a metal circler  with screws in it. "Well, this one's for you." Derek said, making Erica stand up straighter. "I'm so glad i'm not a werewolf." Arabella said, causing all  the werewolves in the room to look at her, making her purse her lips. "Wrong time, sorry." she said quietly.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

The next night, the pack was in the abandoned train station, Emmey and Arabella were watching as Derek chained Boyd to a pole on a train. "What if we break free?" Boyd asked, looking up at Derek. "Then you'll do anything you can to get out of here, probably try to kill me, then kill each other, and kill anything else with a heartbeat." Derek said, leaving Emmey and Bella out of it because he knew Emmey couldn't die and Emmey would protect Arabella with her life. Once Derek was finished with Boyd's chains, we turned to Emmey, who was leaning against a pole.

"I need you to hold her." he said, motioning to Erica. Emmey nodded, taking off her leather jacket before moving behind Erica and holding her arms,  using her vampire strength. "So, how come she gets to wear the headband thing?" Isaac asked from the other side of Erica, standing next to Arabella. "Because she'll be able to withstand more pain than the two of you." Derek answered, causing Arabella to laugh, which in turn made Isaac send her a look. "I've got an extra one if you really want it..." Derek trailed off, making Isaac cringe and shake his head. "Nah, I'll pass." he said before Derek turned to Erica.

"You ready?" he asked and she nodded. "Yeah." she said and Derek went ahead and put the headband thing around the crown of Erica's head before screwing some of the bolts on it, making them dig into Erica's head, making her cry out from the pain of it. "It's okay, it'll be over soon enough." Emmey whispered to Erica, trying to help soothe some pain.

A few minutes later, Derek was sitting across from Isaac with Emmey, who had sent Arabella home, not wanting her to get hurt. The two of them ignored Boyd's growls and Erica's screams as the full moon started affecting them "How do you not feel this?" Isaac asked Derek, grunting from the feeling of the full moon. "I feel every second of it." Derek said irritably, as he chained Isaac up. "Then how do you control it?" Isaac asked. "Find an anchor, something meaningful to you." he said, "Bind yourself to it. Keep the human side in control." he explained as tightened isaacs restraints. "What is it for you?" Isaac asked and Derek looked at Emmey for a moment and they looked at each other before Derek looked away. "Anger." Derek hesitantly said, and Isaac noticed the look and he knew she was lying. "But it doesn't have to be that for everybody." Emmey said, "It could be anything." she added. "You mean Scott?" He asked them.

"Yeah." Derek said as Emmey nodded as Derek finished chaining Isaac up. "All right, that should do it." He said before he pulled the chains to check how tight they were before the leg of the chair that it was attached to broke, making Derek look up at Emmey before they both looked at Isaac before Boyd and Erica, who's fangs were out and eyes glowing and they were growling and staring at Derek and Emmey.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

Emmey watched from beside Derek as his beta's growling, screaming, and as they began shifting and trying to escape while Derek was trying to reach Scott, who was at a birthday party for Lydia Martin.  "Scott, can you call me back? I'm probably gonna need some help." Derek said before hanging but the second he hung up they could hear the chain hitting the metal poles, as if they were trying to break them. "We are definitely gonna need some help." Emmey said as Derek turned to face the train cart as well, Derek got his claws out while Emmey was ready to use her vampire strength and spells in case it was needed.

"Isaac!" Derek yelled out as he entered the train cart before Emmey noticed Erica and Boyd. "Derek," she whispered, making him look up, seeing them as well. Derek went to walk towards them but Isaac tried to jump at him from his seat but Derek dodged it as Emmey slowly walked behind him.

Erica, fully shifted, growled at them, tried reaching a clawed hand out but it was restrained because of the chains, but Derek looked back up Isaac for a split-second which was when Erica managed to get the headband off herself and went towards Derek. "Derek! Erica's free." Emmey yelled out, making Derek turn back around as Erica tried to claw Derek but he dodged and gave Emmey time to say a spell. "Motus." She said, making Erica fly back into the wall of the train cart before they noticed Isaac was free, and as soon as they looked at Isaac he flew through one of the windows of the train cart.

But before they could go get Isaac, Boyd got Derek, slamming him into the ground before trying to punch him as Derek helped him off the best he could, and Derek had managed to get up be Boyd pushed him against the wall as Erica tried to hit Emmey but she kicked her in the stomach but Erica recovered quickly, making Emmey duck as Erica tried to punch her but Emmey finally used a spell.

"Somnus." she said, making Erica fall onto the ground, making Emmey exhale, before looking around seeing Derek get up and going to re-chain Erica up now that she was asleep but by doing that, let boyd go free, causing Emmey to go follow him but Isaac came back into the train cart, pushing Boyd down while he roars at him, and it seemed Isaac was in control, making Emmey feel proud. Isaac looked up at Derek and Emmey and nodded slightly, to which they both nodded back

⎯⎯⎯⎯

A little while later, Derek was re-chaining Isaac, who was still shifted, back-up for the remainder of the night, as Emmey finished chaining up Boyd. "I think you'll be okay now." Derek said. "Looks like you found an anchor." Emmey said, sitting across from Isaac. "My father." Isaac said with a nod, making the two adults look at him confused. "Your father who locked you in a freezer in the basement to punish you" Derek said with a scoff.  "He didn't used to." Isaac said, making Emmey sigh as she lent back into the seat. "I get it." she said, making Isaac lookup at her. "You do?" he asked and Emmey nodded, "I do." she said with a nod, before smiling softly at Isaac as Derek finished changing Isaac up before he got up and walked off, making Emmey sigh before following him off the train cart.

Once they got off the cart, Emmey went to talk before she noticed Lydia Martin standing there, making her confused. "Lydia, what are you doing here?" she asked, making Derek turn to her, seeing Lydia there but he didn't get a chance to talk before Lydia snapped Emmey's neck quickly, causing her to drop to the ground, making Derek alarmed but he couldn't react because Lydia blew powered wolfsbane into his face.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

Twenty minutes later, Emmey woke up, blinking lightly and she sat up on her elbows, looking around to see that she was still in the abandoned railway depot. "Thank god." someone said, making Emmey turn to see Arabella sitting on the steps on the train cart. "Bella? What are you doing here?" Emmey asked as she stood up. "You weren't answering your phone and I got worried so I came here." she answered, making Emmey sigh. "Where's Derek?" Arabella asked, making Emmey sigh and shake her head. "I don't know, Lydia was here but she snapped my neck so I don't know where she took Derek or what happened." she said, rubbing her neck, even if she was over a thousand, neck-snapping still hurt. "I'm sure he's okay, he's Derek." Emmey said to herself, trying to assure herself.

AUTHORS NOTE
a new chapter !!! sorry it's been months but i had no motivation for teen wolf fics, and i know this chapter is crap, but hopefully i can get s2 done soon and then we can start on s3 <3