Vol. 3 Episode 12:End of the Beginning

Start from the beginning

Me and her then went to go find Jaune and Pyrrha. And hopefully (Y/N), as well.

Location:Beacon Tower
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

Jaune and Pyrrha ran out of the Tower in a hurry. Jaune pulled out his scroll to call for help.

Jaune:Okay, I think I have Glynda's number. Where is it?

He then saw Pyrrha being awfully quiet.

Jaune:Pyrrha? What was all of that?

Pyrrha:I-

Before she could even speak the first word in her sentence. An explosion came from the Tower.

Jaune:But... Ozpin...

Pyrrha:There's no time. Go. Get to Vale and call for help.

Jaune:Huh? What are you gonna do?

Pyrrha looked up at the top of the Tower.

Jaune:No... no, Pyrrha, you can't. You saw how powerful she is! Pyrrha, I won't let you do-

Pyrrha pulled Jaune in for a kiss before he finished his sentence. The two kissed and pushed away.

Pyrrha:I'm sorry.

Pyrrha used her semblance on Jaune's Armor to push him into a Rocket Locker and sent him off into the city. Pyrrha then entered the Tower once more to go fight Cinder.

Location:Beacon Academy
Time of Day:Night

Ruby pov:

Me and Ruby we're running towards the campus until Weiss got a call and answered it.

Weiss:It's Jaune! Where are you?

Jaune(call):Weiss! Please, you have to stop her!

Weiss:What!?

Jaune(call):Pyrrha! She's going after that woman at the top of the tower! She doesn't stand a chance!

Weiss:Jaune, what are you talking about!? Where are you?

Jaune(call):Don't worry about me! Please, you have to save Pyrrha.

Weiss:We will. Are you okay?

Jaune(call):Please...

Weiss:Jaune? Jaune!

Weiss' scroll then said he hung up. We were then by the Wyvern flying above heading towards Beacon Tower. It dropped black ooze which transformed into Grimm. I readied Crescent Rose.

Ruby:I have a plan.

Weiss:You always do.

Location:Ozpin's office
Time of Day:Night

Other pov:

Cinder entered Ozpin's office and saw the Wyvern land just outside of his office. It then screeched at Cinder.