?NO WAY GUYS I POSTED OMGOMGOMG?

y'all should love and appreciate me for this just saying anyways lol my life is falling apart and my mom is dying and we can't pay rent and nvm just enjoy the story LOL🦅
//

Eddie gulped as he looked down at the note.

Was he really about to do this?Well he already wrote it..It would be a waste of paper if he crumbled it up and threw it into the trash..

Eddie felt,,Strange to say the least.  He could feel his heart beat through our his whole body as he read the note,He quickly signed it-"Eddie Munson"

But then he scribbled it out, Frustrated.  There was no way he could do this,It was obvious Steve didn't like him,They barely talked, actually..They were quite close but still.

Eddie could hear his heart beat as he rubbed his hands slightly,It hurt from the intense Writting.

He blinked mindlessly at the note for a few moments,Maybe,Just maybe Steve with like him back.  I mean it's obvious Eddie liked him,Steve had to know,If Steve didn't know then..Then there had to be a issue but if he did know then what if Steve was just leading Eddie?He wouldn't do that but then again..It is Steve Harrington..No No he can't think like that,this is gonna go well.. Atleast he hoped it would.

Oh God.

What if it went horrible.

No..

No,He can't do this.

In seconds he was tearing up the note,The sound echoed in his ears.

He wasn't falling for Steve,Sure his feelings towards him were weird but it wasn't love.It couldn't be.

He didn't love Steve Harrington,He hated him.