CH. 27 Still surreal

Start from the beginning

I kept playing over and over in my head his words, his eyes telling me he loved me, his face, his touches, his kisses…everything. Hell, I was going out of mind here. Get a grip Travis. Oh for fuck’s sake, who gives a damn. I was fucking incredibly happy and so I could behave as idiotic as I wished. If anyone got a problem, bite me or kiss my sexy ass.

My sexy ass, which Alexi loved very much. Hmm…and I loved his…Fuck, he had such a firm and rock-like ass. Oh fuck, my hands and fingers got itchy and wanting only at the thought. And I got hard.

I was seriously hopeless.

“Mr. Henderson, are you here with us?” The English literature teacher interrupted my nice flow of thoughts and brought me back into this world. Err, who the hell she thought she was for interrupting my dirty daydreaming about my hot and sex-beast boyfriend?

I suppressed an annoyed snort.

“Yes, I’m here with you all and I heard your explanation about Hamlet and his craziness. If I say I don’t agree with the general and common boring opinion will I get in troubles?” It was frustrating sometimes how they simply dished you an overly munched opinion on something, without taking the fucking problem to try to really analyze it and understand it.

Our teacher widened her eyes as if she wanted to swallow me with her glare, not sure what she wanted to say or what she could say. I had a straight A in English literature and thanks to my mum’s passion for it, I probably knew more than the teacher, standing there with confused moronic face.

River softly chuckled beside me and nudged my leg with his knee. I now sat beside him and Hayden and had to say it, it was damn fun being in class with them. We exchanged a quick and smug look and then stared again at our teacher.

Hell, snap out of it. I just said my opinion.

“And why don’t you agree with the boring common opinion?” She stressed the world boring with an irritated face. Hell, if she was annoyed and pissed, just get over it and give me a damn note, for all I cared.

“Because it fails to deeply understand Hamlet’s real craziness and mostly concentrate on the evident tragedies, without actually bothering to understand the other hidden tragedies.”

She opened her mouth without uttering a sound.

Hell, it was so damn annoying having people thinking I was a complete retarded and lazy ass just because my looks and fantastic sense of style didn’t match with the rest of the students. Seriously, get real, morons.

Hayden was visibly shaking with laugh and I heard Danny, too, Derek’s friend and teammate chuckle quite loud. At the end, they both burst out in mad laugh and River kicked his friend to make him stop.

“Mr. Holmes, Mr. Geller, where do you think you are? What is it that you find so entertaining?” She glared at me, but I shrugged. It wasn’t my fault, so bite me if you got a problem with that.

Hayden shook his head and eventually stopped his laughing.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Jones, it’s just Travis, he cracks me up any time he speaks.”

Now it was me glaring at him. Now, thank you, Hayden, I’ll make you pay for this. River suppressed a chuckle and whispered me something, while our teacher was looking at our friend.

“Don’t take it bad, Travis. It means he likes you very much, you know Hayden.”

I sighed; I was getting to know him well, a simple guy, but very easy going and laidback.

“You’re right.” I murmured back to him.

A girl looked at us in a complete awe and I could see her eyes sparkling in a fan-girl mood. Hell, I knew that River and me together were some mind-blowing and super sexy combination, but you should see me with my sex-beast, hot and perfect boyfriend. That would give you a helluva nosebleed; believe me, sweetheart.