9

I was silent the whole car ride. I was silent while walking towards a different door than before. I was silent on the outside. But inside I was chaos.

My heart beat in my chest like a drum, it was truly disappointing how much of me was scared. Truly terrified. I reminded myself that I was at a high risk of being sex trafficked, raped, or killed. That's why I was terrified.

We walked into the large building again, and I was greeted with once again a dimmed version of the general club.

I looked at Az expectedly, hoping he would explain to me what the hell was happening. But Az like I, had not spoken a word on the way here, ever the gentleman he had opened the door for me, signaled me in and that was that.

Except I was scared and rational thinking wasn't doing it fore me so instead I demanded. "You're going to first tell me exactly what is going on. Otherwise I'm not moving"

He thought for a moment, before deciding to speak. "Today will be your first time at the club with me, we won't actually practice in any way so it will not count as an outing but I'll just get your measurements and introduce to you the legalities."

My heart thrumped. Measurements? Legalities?

My heart seemed to be thumping quite a bit lately. Nothing that correlated with Az's appearance in my life. Not at all.

With trepidation I took a step forward, and kept moving to wherever he was taking me.

We entered a large open space with multiple sofas and mirrors littered around. This place seemed opposed to the usual theme of black and was materially composed of whites and light greys.

An older women with a tight black bun and large overhead scarf waved me over to a mirror. Az turned me around before I could leave and whispered to me. "Come over to my office when you're done"

Once again simply no other explanation.

I stalked over towards the lady and smiled at her. She simply glared back.

Not surprising.

"Could you tell me what I am here for?" I asked.

"Lingerie measurements for your body. Now stand up there, and arms up"

Lingerie. Nope.

When she noticed I hadn't moved, I recieved once again another blank glaring stare. Only for the fear of being demolished by this woman did I step up to the mini platform in front of the mirror.

I stared at my body and the way it dipped and curved and hated every inch of it. The comments I had heard from the Plastics hadn't bothered me much they always had their opinions about me. But hearing them talk about my body the way they did the other day? It wasn't a confidence boost.

I looked down at my hips. Ones I had developed to early. Getting my period at 10 years old wasn't a flex. My hips grew wider in Grade 6, and by Grade 7 by breast were stuck at the same size. After that my thighs became significant, and hips wide.

My body was always an insecurity of mine. Noticing my thighs spill out of a chair while others legs were perfect had hurt. But I had coped. I had dressed to make myself happy, but it still didn't change the way my heart thrumped when I tried on clothes or when someone talked about their perfect body like it had anything wrong.

Minutes later she had me measured from every angle and seemed to focus too intently upon my privates. After 10 minutes of only instructions she told me to go. Just that. Leave now. Were her exact words.

I hurriedly picked up my belongings and dignity to rush out, only to remember my meeting with Az.

Not only was I now wondering what 'come over to my office' meant I also had no clue where his office was. And why it was here.

I wandered the hallways silently running into random doors with no tags often enough for the fear inside me to grow.  I usually wasn't this crazy, I was in an unknown building with random people.

I decided that my little curious part would now shut up, and the logical part of me would lead. I quickly rushed back toward the club and having memorized the turns Az took when going to the white room I knew where to go.

I rushed into the dimly lit club, planning to leave from the entrance I had entered through the first time I was here, but instead ran into a rock solid wall of muscle.

I looked up to find Raven staring me down, he looked the same in light as he did last night. Serious.

His eyes glared into me as though waiting for me to talk first.

What was it with these people and glaring?

Stupidly, I decided I wouldn't be the first to break this time and simply stared back at him. It was stupid I knew that, but come on, why was I always backing down?

We simply stared at each other till randomly Raven smirked and walked away. Confused I whirled around the find Az behind me. Unlike the others he wasn't glaring. Instead he just gestured my behind him.

"Come, I'll take you to my office and we can talk" he stated. Walking off before waiting for my response.

I walked behind him silently before entering a beautiful and expensive looking office.

I plopped down on a chair in front of a large desk and looked out at the million dollar view of buildings.

A minute later he handed me a form. Before looking down at the writing my mind spoke "Really? Legalities? It's not that deep"

"Read" he instructed.

This time I actually looked at what he gave me. It was a BDSM checklist elaborate to details that were extremely  not vinalla.

"Take your time and fill it out, but whatever you do fill out is a form of first consent. It's a line you're willing to do in the club itself. If there is something you want to try first before hand and decide afterwards put a star beside it. Apart from that you can read"

I hummed my response to him, my mind whirring with questions. I had a lot to think about, and I didn't want to explore my thoughts outloud to him.

I looked up to find his eyes searching my face. My emotions were likely spread onto my face clearly. But that didn't mean he could look at me like that.

But when I opened my mouth to snap at him to stop he was already talking.

"Come, I'll drop you home". And we left wordlessly.

A/n - Hi! I'm finally updating this story again, and I'm so happy with how it's going. I hope you like it too.

Anyways see you guys soon!