ᴇᴘ. 16 → ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇɴᴜʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴏʟʟ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Taco, it's called a ring toss!" Pickle said. Taco said something but you didn't understand what she said. Something about Apples? "Good, you're learning. Now you take the ring, and throw it onto the peg." Pickle throws the ring but it misses the peg. "Whatever, you should try-" Taco manages to get the ring on the peg. "Well, that's just beginners luck!"

You wanted to spend some time with Pickle and Taco since Pickle was the one who got the most votes. You wished he could stay in the game but there was nothing you could do. You just decided to hang out with them as much as you could before the elimination.

"Hey guys, what's up?" OJ asked.

"Oh, do you hear something guys?" Pickle said.

"OJ" Taco said.

"Yeah, I don't hear anything either. Except for maybe an annoying buzzing sound with a hint of citrus and I hate citrus!"

"Sour cream!"

"Look, I know not letting Paper Taco for my own personal gain was wrong so I came to apologize" OJ said.

"Oh?"

"I'm sorry. We cool?"

"Yeah sure. Speaking of which, my left eye barely hurts at all!"

"Pickle!" OJ said.

"What?"

"You got hit on you right eye!"

"Huh? Oh..." Pickle said as he took off the eyepatch and OJ slaps his forehead.

.・。.・゜✭・.

"To make this elimination a little different, I'm going to use Meeples new MePhone TV software" MePhone said. He pressed a button and his body fell to the floor. Then his face appeared on the screen.

"Wow! That's sick!" Paper said.

"Yes yes. Now moving on. The final prizes are..."

"Are they actually cookies?" OJ asked.

"Maybe kebabs!" Paper said.

"SOUR CREAM!" Taco said.

"I was thinking a new pair of socks" Pickle said.

"Wow, what a coincidence! The prizes are sour sock cream and cookie kebabs! Without the cookies cause..."

"You're a"

"Fatslob"

"Sou"

"You ate them."

"Wow! How'd you know?"

"Lucky guess" OJ said.