"I have the ability to manipulate emotions," Jasper added "Really? Bet she saw me coming a mile away," Bella joked as I noted their change of mood as Edward slowed, darkening.

"She did see us coming here, right?" I asked. "She did," Jasper nodded. "Her visions are very subjective," Edward added. "The future can change."

He cut off Bella's questions by returning to shore and continuing our walk, Bella turned to me.

"Can I be on the cheer team," I smiled as I walked. "Really you, ms clumsy" Bella chuckled "I could get the crowd excited" I chuckled as I nodded. "I'll ask Hazel" I told her "Why are you interested all of a sudden?"

"I thought it would be fun" Bella said as I gave her a look.

"And Jesscia and Lauren bet I couldn't get on the team" I laughed as I looked at her.

"Lauren wasn't gonna be on the team, she's only on their for laughs" Bella looks at me shocked before laughing with me.

-Two days later-

Water sprays from a hose as I wash my new car

Water sprays from a hose as I wash my new car. Jasper got it for me. A boombox, playing Lady Marmalade. My friends helped, dancing and singing.

Angela was dancing by the boombox. Jasper hugged me from behind, having walked around my car.

"Can you at least act human? My friends are going to see," I asked, whispering, he chuckled "Come to my house tomorrow," he asked.

I looked up, aiming the hose badly as water ricocheted off the cab and sprayed in my face. My friends laughed at me. "Your house? With your family?" I asked. "But... what if they don't like me?"

"You're worried, not because you'll be in a houseful of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you?"

Jasper whispered the first part, before laughing. "I'm glad I amuse you," I giggled. "Besides, they might not like Bella and me"

"They know and they love you, more than Bella," Jasper laughed. "They tried to hide their feelings, but I know." I Laughed, But then Jasper's laughter died, as he heard something. "What is it?" I asked.

"A complication," Jasper said as a black car came into view and pulled up.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow," he told me as he headed to his car, eying the passengers in the car.

Jacob, with his father, Billy, whose expression was intense. Billy, Edward, and Jasper locked eyes. Jacob looked questioningly at his father.

I watched them drive away, perturbed by the exchange.

I saw that they had pulled up into Bella's driveway. Edward had left as well. Mom and Dad's car was behind Billy's car as they parked next to my car. They got out and hugged me.

We walked to greet the visitors. Jacob sets up Billy's wheelchair and Billy climbed into it.

"Come to visit your truck?" Bella asked. "Billy hi!," Mom greeted him as they hugged. "Nice to see you Billy" Dad greets, with Anne in his arms.