𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Start from the beginning

"Don't flatter yourself, bitch." Riri mumbled in jealousy. Shuri laughed, looking devilishly at her. "But I'm happy to host this program for you, my friend!" Riri smiled, Shuri smiled, and shook her head. "How do you feel to finally be here?" Riri gets serious now.

Shuri thought about it. "I can't believe this is happening or let me say. I can't believe I let this happen to me. I never thought of doing this. But now that I realize that I'm single for many years and this opportunity came to my path-." Shuri smiled. "I thought why not. Hopefully, I will find the right woman for me."

"Yes, because what are you doing here, Shuri? Are you finding a true love, or something else and what are you finding in a woman? What type?" Riri asks.

Shuri nods. "True love, for sure and what I want this woman to be for me is-. Uhm." Shuri looked up. "I want her to be, kind." She looked back at Riri. "I want her to be kind, I want her to be passionate and real. All I'm looking for in a woman is that she can be herself." Shuri tells, Riri nods smiling. "And yes, the attraction needs to be there but it's whatever. She needs to be attracted to me too." Shuri shrugged.

"That's true and that's why your best friend forever here selected twenty beautiful women who definitely are your type!" Shuri's lips are shaped like an o. Riri nods. "Mhm and you are going to meet them tonight!"

"Wow!" Shuri laughed and bite her lip.

"But first you have some homework to do! I asked these beautiful ladies to write their favorite quote. I collected all of them and put them inside this box." Riri grabbed the glass box next to her and place it on my lab. "I want you to read them and pick one that really speaks to you. Remember that quote because you are going to need it tonight!" Riri winked and gives the box to Shuri.

"Okay! Cool! I'm excited about this." Shuri smiled big looking down at the box. She couldn't wait to read all of the quotes from all women and you.

As soon as your friends saw the advertisement that Shuri will be the Bachelorette, they secretly sign you in to participate. Not only because they think that Shuri and you are fitting well as a beautiful couple, but also because you deserve someone who truly can love you. Your life isn't that easy but that will be explained soon. Your family also keeps it a secret from you, until they found out that you are chosen to be in the program.

It was all a surprise for you and you aren't sure that you are in for something like that. But you finally decide to give it a try, Shuri appeals to you anyway. When it's time you got a list from the program which outfits you need to take with you and everything. You packed your things and said goodbye to your family and friends for now. You got picked up with the Spaceship just like the rest of the twenty girls who are selected to be in this program.

Looking at all the pretty candidates makes you a bit insecure. You aren't sure what to expect at all, but what you are wondering more is how Shuri will be in person. You have seen her in photos and videos before, but this is different. Meeting her in person is something else and you actually hoped that she's not as cute as you think she is. You don't want your feelings to be in this game. But it's probably too late for that.

You met a few of the girls who are nice to you. But there are some woman around, that is giving "the bad bitch" and "I want Shuri so badly vibes".

It's nighttime and it's time for the first meeting of the Bachelorette. Shuri is wearing a long black dress with a golden statement necklace, her short curlies are nicely done. She's standing at the end of the red carpet. Riri, who's wearing a beautiful dress with high heels walked over to Riri. "Look at you! You look so pretty, girl!" She complimented Shuri. Shuri smiled and thanked her. "So this is the place where you are going to see all the women who are giving a chance on meeting you, tell me. What is running through your mind?" Riri also talked with her hands. Shuri sighed and laugh.