ᴇᴘ. 15 → ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪʟᴇ ᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴇ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why do you keep trying to eat the cookies that I make for the elimination?" You asked your dad.

"It's not my fault I'm a fat slob!" MePhone said.

"But seriously, do you have no self control?"

"Nope, like I how I don't have any self control while eating cookies!" MePhone pulled out a cookie, which made you face palm yourself 

"MePhone4! My less technologically advanced failure for a relative!" You saw MePhone4s standing behind your father.

"Oh god, not you again!" You and MePhone said at the same time but your father said it in a fearful tune while you said it in an annoyed tune.

"How'd you even come back?" MePhone asked. "I threw you into the quicksand pit!"

"Well because it was-"

"Whatever, you can't hurt me anyway."

"But I don't-"

"You're no match for me!"

"How dare you disrespect my master!" Siri yelled.

"How dare you disrespect my dad" You said.

"I'll handle this, Siri. You better let me host again!" MePhone4s demanded.

"I'd never let you do that" MePhone said.

"Fine, if you don't let me host, I'll just kill the glass of orange juice!" MePhone4s grabbed OJ and threatened him.

"Oh god. OJ dead. I can't let that happen" MePhone said, sarcastically. 

"So, what's it gonna be?"

"Fine."

"Great!" MePhone4s said, throwing OJ backwards and killing him anyway. "I'm finally hosting Inanimate Insanity again!"

"Excuse me?" MePhone said.

"Co-host, Co-hosting." MePhone grabbed your hand and you both leave MePhone4s. Though you could have sworn you heard him mutter something.

.・。.・゜✭・.

It was time for the eliminated. You, MePhone, and MePhone4s were standing on the platform along with the contestants.

"So last time-" MePhone tried to say before MePhone4s cut him off.

"Pickle and Taco rounded up the most eliminated contestants so they won immunity!" MePhone4s said.

"Hey, what gives? You totally cut me off!"

"Shuck-it!"

"Oh really?  Well I guess you won't co-host."

"No! I'm sorry! Please? Please!"