Dont Kill my vibe

Start from the beginning

"Niya yo bro chill tf out

"Niya yo bro chill tf out ." I yelled at her as we was driving.

"How you gonna tell me to chill out when you let this Nigga disrespect me." She yelled .

"You hit him before I react ." I said looking over at her.

"Still you should've aleast stomp his ass ." She said folding her arm.

I chuckled as we pull up at my uncle house I can't wait until we get our home crib then me and Niya can enjoy our house and you know what I mean .😉 we got out the car and walk inside we walk upstairs and walk in my room as Niya flop on my bed.

"So when we gonna move in together." I asked her.

"Hmm when you want to ." She asked me.

I walk over to her leaning down looking at her as she look at me smiling.

 "When you ready I can't wait baby we gonna have fun and you know what I mean

"When you ready I can't wait baby we gonna have fun and you know what I mean ." I smirked.

She lays back as I got on top of her kissing on her face.

"Well show me ." She smirked.

I bite my lips getting up and I went to my door locking it as I took off my shirt walking to her as I got on top as we start kissing.

Carlton Banks

I walk in school and I went to my locker room opening as I close it I saw Ciara who looked uncomfortable as Kelvin who I can't stand talking to her as she try to walk away I saw him grabbing her as she try to move his hand I got so mad so I walk over to them.

"Are you okay Ciara ." I asked.

"Yes she's okay ." Kelvin said looking at me.

"Is he bothering you ." I asked her ignoring his stare.

"What you gonna do." He laughed.

"It's okay Carlton let's just go ." Ciara said grabbing my arm.

I nodded my head as we start walking .

"Yeah listen to that bitch and walk ." Kelvin said .

We stop and I turn around looking at him as he had a stupid look on his face .

"What you did you just call her ." I said walking to him.

"I say listen to that bitch and walk ." He said smirking.

I start to get more angry and I hate when I get angry cause I can't stop .

"Carlton don't worry about him ." Ciara said to me.

As everybody start staring at us.

"You right I won't ." I said to her.

"You ain't nothing but a punk ." Kelvin said pushing Carlton as everybody start laughing.

That's when it came over to me I push him back he swung and punch me in my face I swung and punch him attacking him as we fall to the floor I got on top of him and start punching him.

"Carlton stop ." Ciara yelled.

I felt to pairs of arms grabs me and I was getting pull back.

"C chill ." I heard Will voice.

"C calm down ." Niya said to me.

I looked at Kelvin as he wipe his bloody nose and he pick up his bookbag as walk off as everybody start walking I walk out the school Will and Niya follow me as they saw me standing by my car.

"C you okay ." Will asked me.

I shook my head and start crying hitting my face with my hand.

"C ." Will said hugging me as Niya cane on the other side of me hugging me too.

"You have to calm down ." Niya said to me.

"Y'all don't get it my anxiety triggers me and when it does I will crack . I said to Will and Niya.

"Yeah I seen it you crack on Kelvin ." Niya said .

Will bust out laughing and I looked then I start laughing.

"Carlton ." Ciara said walking up .

"We will leave y'all to be let's go Will." Niya said standing up .

"Nah I'm okay ." Will said smirking.

"If you don't get your ass up ." Niya said grabbing him by his ear as he holler pulling him in the school.

Me and Ciara start laughing she sat next me.

"You're okay ." She asked me.

"Yeah I'm sorry you had to see that I swear to you I'm not the kind of person I'm a nice person it's just he disrespectful he shouldn't have call you a bitch I hate that word plus ." I took a deep breath looking at her.

Get it over C you never know what might happened.

"Um I like you ." I said to her.

She look at me with a smile on her face.

"But it's okay if you don't feel the same way be-

Ciara reach over and kiss me on my lips.

"I like you too ." She said smiling.

"So will you be my girlfriend ." I asked her .

"Yes I will be your girlfriend." She said looking at me.

We share another kiss I think this gonna be the best relationship I ever have .