New Campers

So before we begin, I just wanna let you guys know that Nurf met Y/n when she got to camp cause I am way to lazy to write it and yea.

If you have any questions about Y/n and/or her relationships with everyone, I will write a chapter on it.

Now let's get started.

________________________________________________________________________________

David, Y/n, and Max were standing in front of the camp, waiting for the new campers to arrive. Y/n was now wearing the camp counselor shirt with brown cargo pants, with a blue hoodie around her waist. (The hoodie like Max's but bigger and it had some stains on it. Literally every hoodie I have has some sort of stain on it.)

David was smiling like an idiot, Y/n was on her nintendo (that the Millers gave her)playing a game, while Max was on her phone cause she aloud him to and cause he wanted to install some games and other shit she didn't pay any attention to.

David and Max began to bicker about the new campers while Y/n didn't pay any attention to, until a bus honk caught their attention. David, who was holding Max, dropped him to run to the bus, but Y/n caught him so he wouldn't have to complain about an injury.

''Put me down.'' Max demanded. ''You so small, but fine.'' Y/n put him down as he blushed at what she said. David then got hit by the bus catching their attention. ''HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! What did you expect to happen!'' Y/n was laughing while walking over to David with Max following behind.

The bus door opened to reveal Quartermaster in the driver seat. ''Kids are here.'' A boy and a girl stepped out. David went to say hi to the girl named Nikki, until she bit his hand. Max was unfazed still on Y/ns phone as Y/n was recording it on her nintendo laughing again.

She felt a tug on her sweater, looking down to notice it was Neil. ''Excuse me, is this science camp?'' He asked. ''No! This is adventure camp! Unless my mom lied to me.'' Nikki said before turning to David. ''Sorry about your hand, just showing dominance you know.'' She told him. ''Pff- I feel ya.'' Y/n told her, giving Max her nintendo as he gave her back her phone. (Anyone just swap thing with your friend even if it's not yours? I do that with my friend.)

''You to will be happy to know that Camp Campbell is-'' David said before getting hit by the bus... again.... ''Jesus David, did you not learn the first time?'' Y/n asked facepalming.

He then got up uninjured. ''How the fuck are your bones not broken?!'' Y/n yelled. He ignored the question and wrapped his arm around her shoulder scolding her. ''Now, now, Y/n, watch the language.'' David told her before she pushed him off making him fall to the ground.

Quartermaster walked of the bus holding Max, giving him to David. ''That explains the bus hitting you.'' Y/n said to David not surprised.

'I'm gonna go call Nurfy, see ya.'' Y/n said walking to the cabin to talk to her friend alone.

---

Y/n was done talking to Nurfy and walked outside to Gwen and David trying to stop a bus. She looked around and noticed Max wasn't around and automatically knew what was happening.

''Great. Max, you can't fucking drive a bus!'' Y/n yelled running to catch up with David and Gwen.

---

David, Gwen, Y/n, Nikki, Neil and Max were standing in front of a car being crushed by the bus as cop cars were in the background. ''What did I say?'' Y/n asked Max glaring at him. ''I can't drive at all.'' He answered. ''I were so close!?'' He continued.

''How far did you even expect to go?'' Y/n asked again. ''None of us can drive, so I guess not far.'' Neil answered. ''Honestly I just wanted to drive a bus!'' Nikki said.

''Well kids,'' David started with a smile. ''I hope you learned you learned something David!'' Max cut him off. ''I hope you learned that before, you only had one bastard to deal with! But now you got three! Let's go guys.''

Max started to walk away with Nikki and Neil behind him. ''Whoo! This is going to be awesome!'' Nikki yelled excited.

''This is going to be awful.'' Gwen said. ''I've had to deal with worse.''

''Come on girls! Max didn't make not one, not three, but two new friends!'' David said excitedly pulling out his guitar about to play it, before Y/n took it and hit him a few times with it.

Gwen looked at her. ''It felt right.'' Was all she said. ''Fair enough.'' Gwen responded.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter doooonneeee. And I now have to worry about my mom when she comes home because I woke up to my alarm and turned it of, but when I closed my eyes for a second, I fell back asleep unconsciously and my mom was pissed about it when she came in my room to tell me she was going to work. And I have a project to try and finish by the end of the week and I have a looooooooooooooooooot of shit on my plate. SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yea.

Hope you enjoyed tho and I promise, I will try to get as much chapters up as possible this week. Bye bye