"Waylon Forge was found in the woods out near his place. I just examined the body," He replied.

Edward darkens. Bella was horrified as I gasped. "He died? How?" Bella asked.

"Animal attack," Dr. Cullen replied. "The same kind that killed the security guard down in Mason?" I asked. Edward, Jasper, and Dr. Cullen trade a look, subtle, but Bella and I caught it.

"Most likely," Dr. Cullen replied. "So it's getting closer to town," Bella looked at me.

"Waylon lived all the way down on Queets River. 75 miles south," Edward told jet. "But that's -," I started to say.

"Bella, you should go inside," Mom told her. "Waylon was your father's friend. He needs comfort"

Bella walked to the door but looked back to see them conferring quietly, gravely. There's more to this. Mom and Dad pulled me inside, hugging me.

"We have to stay. We won't be able to drive you home" Mom told me, Dad rubbed my back.

"I can talk her home. Mr. And Mrs. Forrest" Jasper spoke up, Mom and Dad smiled at him. "Thank you, Jasper," Dad said, letting me go. "Finn and Anne are at daycare, can you pick them up please?"

I looked at Jasper as he nodded, I smiled as I got Anne's car seat, putting it in Jasper's car.

"See you at home" I walked over to Jasper getting into the car. When we got to the daycare, the lady told me about how good Finn and Anne were.

I smiled as I picked up Anne, Jasper offered to pick up Finn, who was asleep.

The ride there was silent, not to wake them up. Jasper helped me bring them inside, putting them to sleep.

I walked Jasper out "thank you for the help Jasper" He smiles "it's my pleasure, goodnight" I smiled as he got in his car, driving away.

I checked my phone when I went inside, Bella texted me, look up Cold ones. I gasped as i looked it up. I'm in love with a vampire.

-Next morning-

(Pretend it's blue and gold, a S for Spartans)

My friends and I were in the gym, hosting cheer tryouts. We watched people, girls and boys, most failing. Angela was behind us, taking notes, she tensed as Lauren came in.

She smirked at Angela as she started her dance.

My friend snickered as she danced, it wasn't good. She looked so proud when it was over, it was so sad. "Uh...Lauren right?" Lauren nodded as Hazel looked up at her.

"Do you have cheerleading experience?" Hazel asked, Lauren nodded no.

"It shows" Grace whispered, Hazel chuckled. "Should we?" Hazel asked us as we looked at Lauren.

"Might as well, for laughs, it'll boost her ego," Logan said as he looked at Angela "is that okay Ang?" Angela nodded.

"Congratulations, you made the team. You can buy the uniform on the school website" Lauren squealed as she ran out the gym.