Chapter 2: The truth needs to be told

I walk out of the school library and down the hall to where daylas class was supposed to be at. "Class must be over now?" I asked myself. I then see dayla over at her locker, looking through her stuff inside it. I walk over to her and smile at her.

Denis: Hey! Do you need help with anything before school is over yet?

Dayla: No. I just came to get my backpack and go find you after, but anyway your here now. 

Denis: yes. I practically didn't know what time your class was over, so I guess we can go now?

Dayla: okay? I guess we can leave and go to your house now if you want to go there right now. 

Denis: Sure! Let's go!

*they arrive at denisdailys house and pull inside the garage and go inside the house* 

Denis: So, I have a very strange but odd question to ask you dayla. 

Dayla: Sure denis! What is it?

Denis: Do you like me or something? 

*the question denis asks makes dayla very nervous, so nervous she chickens out* 

Dayla: *messes with hands because nervous to answer denis* 

Denis: you okay?

Dayla: y -yeah.. I'm just nervous a little to answer the question.

Denis: okay. That's totally fine!

Dayla: my answer is....yes I like you alot. 

Denis: Oh wow! I didn't know that at all. *smiles* i like you too!

Dayla: oh really? Nice! I was just scared to admit that to you :)