𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 43

Start from the beginning

He was sober yet his eyes dropped like he was intoxicated. But one thing you didn't expected was to witness his smile on your question. He should be serious. He keep his smile small and genuine, his hands that were on your arms earlier slide down from your arms to your lower back, now holding you gently like you were made of porcelain that would break if not handled carefully yet you were not surprised by his duolity. "No. that's means you stay by my side so that I can protect you." He pressed his forhead against yours, smiling to himself, thinking don't know what inside his evil mind.

"Aren't you sick of bullying the weak already?" You both heard a new voice, making you step away from Niragi and to brought a sick scowl on his face. There you saw Chishiya walking towards your direction with slow steps, hands in his pockets.

"Where were you hiding?" Niragi questioned still holding onto you.

"There are tones of places for me to hide."

Niragi pulled you back when he saw Chishiya making his way near you both, his left hand still clutching your wrist, as if he's afraid that Chishiya will do something. "You really get on my nerves you know, all all all the goddamn time." He annoyingly said. "You always act as if you're so clever."

"But that's true." Chishiya replied with a sly smile, making Niragi more annoyed than before and you were afraid that he might vent all his anger on you.

Niragi left your hand as well as your side for grabbing his rifle from the floor "That's perfect." he mumble, enough for you and Chishiya to hear, while you stood there not knowing what to do. Is this an escape or your cage again? He stood infront of you with his rifle tightly clutching between his fingers. "Let's put an end to this, shall we?"

"I was also wondering about that afterall you got a reason to put an end to this." He looked past Niragi, refering you as that so damn reason of his, that didn't goes unnoticed by Niragi. Chishiya brought his eyes back to Niragi and they both just stare at each other in silence, like a silence before storm. Scared about the upcoming war, you slowely took few steps away from both of them, what more their silence telling you to stay away from them, so that's what you did.

"The main power supply has changed since the game started." -Chishiya.

"So?"

"Our electricity used to be powered by generators. Now it comes from the hotel's main power source. This means that the ones in charge of the game snuck into the beach to control the power in the basement." Chishiya said and you knew that beforehand.

"What are you trying to say?" Niragi asked, making you doubt if he has brain or not to put into pieces that Chishiya was trying to show.

"Well of course I'm talking about who the witch is, you got it, right Y/N?" He turned his head back slightly towards you asking for confirmation to which you just frown and kept your mouth seal.

"You're insinuating that I'm the witch, right? Sorry that's not possible."

"Only the executives have information on the main power supply management. In the first place, only you guys have the key to access the underground." -Chishiya.

"So I'll kill all executive members, staring with you not just to end the game but to save her." Her? Is that giraffe refering to me? He took his stance. "Do you think that I can't aim at a short range with this rifle?"

"Yep." Chishiya curtly said and like a flash the whole scene is played infront of you. Niragi took his position so does Chishiya and ran towards Niragi.

"You idiot!!" Niragi shouted as you watched scene unfold, Chishiya stopped a few steps away from him and threw what you thought were cards into the air as a distraction that caught your eyes as well. It wasn't too much of a surprise that he have the cards, afterall that's why he tricked you and your friends into his plan. all for the cards. It gaves the opportunity he needed and caught off guard Niragi. "What the hell is this!" Before he could understand. Chishiya pointed something like a water gun with lighter attached on it's point When he pulled it's trigger it cause some liquid break from it and caught in fire. You could guess that it was filled with gasoline or something, just like a flame thrower and caged Niragi in the flames making you gasp.

He set him on fire?

Niragi started shouting in pain making your heartbeat race at his painful scream and the painful burning sensetion he must be feeling right now. "Niragi? NIRAGI!!" You shouted, don't know why but you did. You called for him watching his flame covered body nearing the roof edge.

"Y/N!!" The way he screamed your name set your heart in panick and fear. It might be your illusion but think you saw him raising his hands towards your direction through the flames and in reflex you too raised your hand in his direction as if you could grab him if you raise your hand to him. Before you could take a step towards him, he fell from the rooftop.

Leaving you standing there with your hands frozen in mid air

'Why...why am I caring?'

'I should be happy right now.'

'I'm finally free.'

'Am I?'

Still in your place. you lift up your gaze slightly to watch Chishiya looking down where Niragi fell. One hand in his pocket and other one holding the handmade weapon he just used to kill one of the exclusive member. Shaking the scene that just took place from your mind with all your might, hoping for Chishiya to stay distracted for a while. until you make your way out, cuz you know this guy won't leave any chance to cage you again, at least not again.

'I won't get captive again, no.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(My exam is on my head and I have no time left on my side. I have quarreled with my books because whenever we see each other we turn our backs.....

That's how my life going on.)

And if you guys also have exam running in your mind then...

Stay awake~