𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 7

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
3 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛𝐬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"The time limit for this room is two minutes." The machanical voice said and timer for two minutes started in the phone as soon as the door to the elevator ding opened.

Everyone hesitely made their way out of the elevator looking around the square room where there was two doors, one showing picture of a skeleton that clearly indicates death god with text 'die' and other one showing picture of some anime girl that refers to angel obviously with text 'live'.

You were standing behind the boys along with two girls, looking closely to the door for some kind of clues but nothing.

"Alive or dead." The women besides you said, and you heard a small giggle follow afterwards from one of the boy.

He opened the phone camera and started recording. "I think it's getting exciting here."

'He still didn't get the seriousness of this game. They still feel that this is just a minor win and lose game.'

You don't think you can judge them cuz they like any normal human being who would definitely thought something like that But at least that wasn't the case for you. You immediately understood the meaning of dead and alive game in your first chit chat with Arakawa.

Is that safe to say that you were smart to understand the situation and his words or stupid to believe his words in just first encounter, when you knew there possibly can't be the things like that, maybe you can call it naive.

Well whatever you're, you just knew that your naive, smart head helped you saved your life.

'They'll realise soon'

"I'm scared, I wanna go home." The school girl on your other side said. You can quite understand after all you were in her place not too long ago. Scared and confused.

"It'll be fine, you're with us." The boy who was recording said in assurance but you highly doubt that this three dorks who didn't even taking this game seriously gonna help her someways. "We'll play the game, get our reward and go home."

'If that'll be that easy.'

"One minute remaining" You heard the mechanical voice and you shakingly breathed out. Going towards the door to inspect it. Cuz if you go like this, you all surely gonna die without even trying.

"Arisu, what do you think, which is the right one?" The boy in blonde hair ask the shaggy hair, which you assume was named Arisu.

"It can't be this one right." Office attice said, pointing his finger towards the door you're inspecting. Making you slightly annoy with his way of thinking.