. Chapter Ten : Safety Put On Delay .

Start from the beginning

"Damn you, Remnac!" Laizard roared, as she pushed the monster's face deeper into the sand.

Does she know that thing...?

"Eldoris! Get outta here!" Laizard yelled that sounded more like a panicked command.

Eldoris was a bit troubled. He wanted to run, but he was scared for Laizard's safety. That's when he got an idea to grab the others to help. Eldoris jogged off to go find Volare and Maggpi.

By the time he found his brother and the Werdo, he noticed that Beta and Bolt were also here! He came running to them like he was in a hurry, which he was.

"Volare! Y' gotta hurry! We've got an issue!" Eldoris stammered hurriedly.

"Eldoris?! What's wrong?" Maggpi asked with a concerned look.

Volare's eyes widened seeing his normally calm brother being so panicked.

"What? What's happening?? Did something happen??" Volare started to panic as well.

Beta and Bolt both had a concerned look as well, then Bolt stepped in.

"What the hell is going on, guys??" He asked sternly.

"Well, I was out collecting shells, when I got attacked by a massive monster and now Laizard is fighting it!" Eldoris summarized shortly with a shaky voice.

"vvI-Ia+?!?" Beta sputtered.

"Oh gosh, it better not be what I think it is!" Volare squeaked as he immediately flew off to where he saw Eldoris coming from; Eldoris, Bolt, and Beta quickly followed after their brother. Maggpi stayed behind, only hoping that everything would be alright and the Wubboxes will handle it.

When the three finally got back to Laizard, she had the aggressive monster, supposedly named Remnac as she called him by earlier, held down by the neck with her jaws and she seemed to just be applying more and more pressure.

"What the hell?" Bolt yelped.

"Laizard!" Volare shouted.

Laizard's ears perked as she threw her head up to look at Volare when she heard him call her name.

Oh goodness, Volare, why did you have to-

Then, Remnac threw himself up and tackled Laizard. He started gnawing at her face, ripping chunks of fur off of her cheek. With Laizard already being weak because of her still fleshy scabs, she got injured a lot faster than last time.

Volare quickly flew in to help his friend. He collided into Remnac, throwing it off of Laizard and then tried to hold it down with Bolt's assistance.

Beta then approached Laizard, who was lying helplessly on the sand while panting, and he gently picked up the injured Kraigon, taking her back to where Eldoris was.

Oh, that poor thing.

Eldoris frowned at the sight of Laizard's worsened condition as Beta carefully placed her back down.

"1s sI-Ie 0ka\/?" Beta supposedly asked a question, but Eldoris couldn't make out what he said to him.

Laizard then weakly got up, and charged back into the fight, despite Beta trying his best to catch her in order to hold her back to avoid her getting hurt even more.

Laizard pushed her way through Volare and Bolt, who were holding Remnac down, and she dug her long claws right into the aggressive monster's left eye. The beast let out probably the loudest scream Eldoris had ever heard aside from whenever Volare would sing on a random Sunday afternoon. He saw a chunk of blood squirt from Remnac onto the sand and Laizard's purple fur.