6 DAYS KEDARNATH PACKAGE FROM DELHI

There are various tour  to Kedarnath, depending on your budget and preferences

There are various tour to Kedarnath, depending on your budget and preferences. This tour package includes road transfers from Delhi to Kedarnath, with stops at various important temples and sightseeing spots along the way. The most adventurous option, and involves a trek of around 16 km from Gaurikund to Kedarnath. This tour package includes accommodation, meals, and guide services for the trek. It is recommended to compare the packages and prices of different operators before making a booking.

There are several travel companies that offer . Kedarnath is a popular Hindu pilgrimage site located in the state of Uttarakhand in India. The town is situated at an altitude of 3584 metres above sea level and is surrounded by scenic mountain views. The packages typically include transportation from Delhi to Kedarnath, accommodation, meals, and a visit to the Kedarnath temple. Some packages may also include additional activities such as sightseeing and trekking. It's important to do your research and compare different packages to find the one that best fits your budget and travel preferences.

There are many available, depending on your interests and budget. Delhi is famous for its street food and delicious cuisine. A food tour will take you to the best local eateries and markets to sample the city's famous dishes, such as chaat, parathas, and kebabs. This tour will take you to the historic monuments of Delhi, such as Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, and Jama Masjid. You can also visit cultural sites such as Akshardham Temple and the National Museum.

If you're planning a , The nearest airport to Kedarnath is the Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun, which is approximately 239 km from Kedarnath. You can take a flight from Delhi to Dehradun and then hire a taxi or take a bus to Kedarnath. The nearest railway station to Kedarnath is in Rishikesh, which is approximately 216 km from Kedarnath. You can take a train from Delhi to Rishikesh and then hire a taxi or take a bus to Kedarnath. Kedarnath is well-connected to Delhi by road. You can take a bus or hire a taxi from Delhi to Kedarnath. The journey takes approximately 11-12 hours. Once you reach Kedarnath, you can visit the Kedarnath Temple, which is one of the holiest shrines in Hinduism. You can also trek to nearby places such as Vasuki Tal, Gandhi Sarovar, and Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary.

There are several . Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter: This package includes a helicopter ride from Delhi to Kedarnath, accommodation in Kedarnath, and VIP darshan at the temple. The package usually lasts for 2-3 days. Kedarnath Yatra by Road: This package includes a road trip from Delhi to Kedarnath, accommodation in Kedarnath, and darshan at the temple. The package usually lasts for 4-5 days. Travel agencies can also create customised tour packages based on your preferences, budget, and duration of stay.