Chapter 5 - PUBLIC

Hello!! As always there will be some grammar mistake and I'm lazy to fix it so I'm sorry 😭 but yes other than that please do enjoy this FANFIC! hehe

- Contains : Swear words.

"N-ngh..! A-Ah!?" Isagi panting as he felt Kaiser squirting his load inside of him. Isagi trembling and shivering as he felt Kaiser's hot load fill him to the fullest. "S-shit..ah.." Kaiser moaning breathly as he pulls out of Isagi, still picking him up by one leg. Kaiser grinning as he sees Isagi's asshole loose with cum flowing down like a river. "pft..are you a fountain?" kaiser chuckling as he sees Isagi squirts his cum out. "Shut up...fucking asshole.." Isagi gasping as he stared at Kaiser bluntly. "ah..do you want me to have another go with you?" Kaiser changing his expression as he pushes himself onto Isagi, rubbing his dick against Isagi's stomach. "Well.. Do you?" Kaiser looking at Isagi. The room was quite, full of tension as they both kept silent. Isagi finally shaking his head slightly in embarrassment. "N-no..." Isagi turning his head, not facing kaiser. "Mm..cute.." kaiser smiling as he knew Isagi had no choice but to obey him. Kaiser kissing Isagi softly as he turns on the tap. Water running down as they both embrace each other. "ngh..well this is new yoichi~" Kaiser smirking as he sees Isagi kissing him back. "Shut up before I kick you in the nuts..pervert..". "aha..sure~" kaiser humming as he slowly washed Isagi's hair. "Hey, did you know your hair is super fluffy?.. ". Isagi blushing slightly at Kaiser. "Yeah I pretty much know since you kept on touching my hair.." Isagi muttering shyly. Kaiser chuckling "Mhm.. Sure.." he said as he was washing the shampoo off Isagi's head, humming a song as he smiled slightly. "Yoichi..why are you being so obident with me?" kaiser asking Isagi curiously. "mm..it's a stupid reason so I won't tell." Isagi saying in an embarrassed tone. "Whatever you say~" Kaiser smiling as he finishes washing Isagi. "done!". "mm..thanks...." Isagi looking down at the floor, blushing flusteredly, quickly reaching the door knob "I'm heading ou-" Isagi opened the door to see Chigiri and Kunigami outside. "Isagi?" Chigiri staring at him, stunned and flabbergasted. "Kaiser..??" Kunigami freezing as he stared at both of them coming from the same shower room. The whole room was quite while the four of them stayed shocked. "well..this is awkward." kaiser break the silence as he dries himself with the towel. "Uhm, yeah.." Isagi hurrying to his locker to do his business. "Kunigami, do you think they both-" Chigiri's word were cut off as Kunigami signaling to go back to their dorms. The two leaving the room as Isagi and Kaiser stayed silent, blushing embarrassingly. "Maybe we should've done it in the room.." kaiser muttering. "Told you..idiot.." Isagi rolling his eyes as both of them wore the bluelock pjmas ( ifykyk ). "Let's go back to the dorm, I wanna treat you in bed" said kaiser teasingly. "Right..dont be too rough..I'll seriously cut your dick off..".