"I don't know too. Maybe because i felt the true bond there as a team? Something like family. With them i feel belonged." anah explained to me.

I stared at her and sighed.

"Aish we're in trouble now. Even if i offer you a position to my company i don't think i can change your mind." i said.

"Yes Kit." her answer.

"Okay? If you're happy.. Just make sure they won't find out that we're sisters." i told her and she agreed.

We talked about Desire Clothing and how Lian manage the situation here.

Tomorrow i'll be going to London for a 3 Days Summit so i'll be gone.

I just wanna make sure things will run smoothly till i came back.

~~~~~~
LIAN's POV.
@Desire Clothing

After a Couple of Days;

I gathered everyone to call for a meeting.
And since they're all here already so i'm gonna start now.

"Everyone, i have an announcement to make. Last week, Desire Clothing was under a dilemma because of an incident so i took time to figure things out and went to the bottom of it. And after our thorough investigation we found out that it was all because of someone's negligence. I am considering a proper grounds for that, i won't fire that person but will be suspended. Everyone let me remind you that this is serious, we're not just playing here around. This is our chance to promote Desire Clothing to a wider audience so please be extra careful. Every little things we do here is confidential. And because the problem was solved so we need to resume all the preparations for the upcoming event. I know we will be rushing too much but we need to do this! Our collaborator trusts us. We can do it! For Desire Clothing...Fighting!"

Giving each other extra courage, i am confident that we can make it.

"Meeting adjourned!" i said and each of them are leaving the conference room now.
.
.
.
"Manager Anah, please stay!" i shouted so she stopped and approached me.

"Why mam, do you need anything?" she asked.

"Hmm i just have a small errand for you." i said and took out a small envelope from my blazer.

"Here! Can you please give it to Chairwoman Samanan when you seee each other?" i asked her.

And she quickly accepted it without asking.

"Thank you." i said smiling.

And her expression sudden changed.

"Ahh she's still in London Mam, she'll come back after tomorrow." she answered without hesitation.

"Aww really? So maybe give it when she return." i said smirking.
.
.
.
"No no no! Mam how come i can see her we don't know each other. I just saw it on the news, you--you know she-she's everywhere in Thailand." she answered stuttering.

I nod my head while smiling.

I patted her shoulder.

"Hahaha just joking, you looked tensed. But make it delivered to her okay? She is one of our guest." i said.

She is really this tensed that her hand is shaking.

"Okay mam i will." her response.

"Ahm anyways, can i borrow your pen for a while? I forgot mine on my table, i need to sign something." i asked her and quickly handed me her pen.