"I asked if I could escort you, myself." Camilla whispered to her. "You are such a good trainer, Y/N!"

"Thank you, Camilla!" she smiled. "Why didn't you tell me you had a Ninetales?!"

"I wanted you to find out during our battle." she giggled, as the two walked into the stadium.

After clearing her voice, Camilla told her, "Gym Challenger Y/N, you can now go through the locker room and out onto the stadium field to face Gym Leader Raihan." Y/N nodded, and walked away after hearing Camilla whisper, "Good luck!"

As Y/N walked into the locker room, she checked her appearance before letting the gym worker know she was ready to go. He opened the doors for her that went into the tunnel that led out onto the field, and she took a deep breath before walking through them to go face Raihan.

She had almost forgotten how loud the stadium could get, as her last gym challenge in Spikemuth didn't compare to this one bit. Although, she almost felt as if it was louder than usual.

The blood rushed through her veins, and her adrenaline rose as she stepped out onto the field and heard the crowd cheering for her. She got to the middle of the field and met up with Raihan, and shook his hand as he did with all gym challengers that made it to him.

"Good luck, Princess." he teased, as she let out a giggle.

"Don't go easy on me, Rai." she joked, as he smiled back at her.

"I wouldn't dream of it."

The two walked away from each other and took the pitch, as they called out their first two Pokémon.

Raihan first sent out Flygon and Gigalith, as Y/N countered with Noivern and Gyarados.

Before anything else, Raihan called for Flygon to stream up a sandstorm, and the field was covered in it. This wasn't something Y/N had dealt with before, so she knew she and her pokémon needed to work together and become one, if she wanted to win.

"Focus out there, listen to their movements and dodge what you can!" she shouted to her pokémon. "Noivern, fly up high and use Dragon Claw on Flygon, Gyarados, use Hydro Pump on Gigalith!"

As her pokémon obliged, Noivern took to the skies as he searched for Flygon. Gyarados tried to focus on exactly where Gigalith was, and sent out an attack. Gyarados hit him dead on, causing him to faint, while taking Flygons Thunder Punch as he tried to recover. Gyarados fell back, and struggled to get up, as Flygon disappeared into the sandstorm.

"Man, that was fast." Y/N gasped, as she prepared to call out another attack.

'I need to think' she thought to herself.

"Gyarados, use Hydro Pump again on Flygon. Noivern, as soon as you see Flygon come out, use Dragon Claw!" she commanded.

Gyarados kept searching for Flygon to send out his attack, but it was no use. Before they knew it, Flygon came out of the storm and used Thunder Punch again, causing Gyarados to faint.

"Now Noivern!" she shouted, and before Flygon had a chance to react, Noivern used a full strength attack on him causing him to faint as well.

As the sandstorm subsided, on the field were three fainted Pokémon, and only Noivern standing tall. The crowd roared, as Raihan called back his two Pokémon while Y/N called back her one.

"Would you take a look at this!" the announcer shouted. "Gym Leader Raihan has two members of his team down, with only two left. While Challenger Y/N, who has an outstanding record on not letting her team faint, has let one go! Who will they send out next?"