As she made her way into The Vault, she walked in to see Raihan and his three gym trainers. It was hard not for her to run up and hug and kiss him for the nice things he said about her, but she had to act professional.

Although, seeing him was somewhat difficult for her; she all of a sudden noticed her body start to get hot, and felt herself aching for him to be inside of her. Flashbacks of the night before filled her head, and she had to shake them out and focus on what was in front of her.

As she looked at him with lust in her eyes, he could sense exactly how she felt, as he had the same thoughts. He noticed how her uniform hugged her in all the right places, and showed off her curves more than it should have. While looking into her E/C eyes with his piercing blue eyes, he took a breath, and then spoke up.

"Hello gym challenger Y/N." he exhaled. "Time to explain the great Raihan's mission."

She held her eye contact with him, trying to tease him without saying anything.

"The rules are simple. All you've got to do is defeat three gym trainers that I personally trained - in double battles!"

She understood, as he already told her what his challenge consisted of, but it was his saying that he gave to every gym trainer that took on his challenge.

"Sebastian, you're up first."

As Sebastian walked towards Y/N, they both got their two partners ready, and began the battle.

Sebastian sent out Pelipper and Sluggo, as Y/N sent out Luxray and Noivern. As usual, she called out for both to immediately use super effective attacks, and Sebastian's pokémon fainted.

As he looked at her in shock, alongside Raihan and the other gym trainers, he recalled his team and took a step back. Next, was Camilla.

She sent out Turtonator and Ninetales, as Y/N was surprised to see they shared the same pokémon.

Y/N knew it would be best to change her team up, so she sent out Flygon to replace Luxray. Once Flygon was out, she ordered for him to use earthquake, which to no surprise made Turtonator faint, while Camilla's Ninetales barely hung on.

"Noivern, finish this off with Dragon Pulse!" Y/N commanded, as he was too fast for Camilla to even call out an attack from her partner.

As Camilla now had two fainted Pokémon in front of her, all that was left was Aria.

"Well done, Y/N." Camilla praised, as she stepped back allowing for Aria to step up.

Y/N could tell Aria was nervous, as Raihan looked impressed and felt proud of how well his girlfriend was doing.

As Aria stepped up, she called out Abamasnow and Hakamo-o. Y/N knew her team would actually put up a fight, but nothing she couldn't handle. Not wanting to tire out the rest of her team just yet, she left her current pokémon out as the battle began.

Noivern being the fastest, made the first move against Hakamo-o, dragon pulse again, causing him to faint. What she didn't notice, was Abamasnow lunging towards Noivern, and hitting him head on. He took a big hit, and tried to shake it off while Flygon came to his defense.

Y/N quickly called for both of her pokémon to attack Abamasnow at once, causing him to faint, and allowing Y/N to now move ahead and try her hand against Raihan.

She quickly ran over to Noivern, and pulled out a super potion to use on him before returning him. She thanked both of her pokémon for their great battles, and turned towards Raihan.

"Nice job, Y/N." Raihan smirked at her, while she blushed. "Come on, time to head to the gym stadium and face me yourself."

As Raihan, Sebastian, and Aria left first, Y/N and Camilla stayed behind in The Vault. After about a minute, Camilla grabbed Y/N's hand and led her out the door back to the stadium.