after that yoongi get dressed when he come back to main hall, hobi is sleeping on the couch so he carefull pick him up without make any sound and take him to their bedroom, and kiss his forhead, ' good night my little angel i will come soon, take care of our little one, i love you '

with in minutes he drove the car to the destination,it was a big mansion, he walk towards the room that specially Rose mentioned, it was their bedroom before yoongi get married,so when he enter the room tae was tied up in a chair and his eyes are closed,his mouth are tied up with a black cloth.yoongi run towards tae and removed his clothe form mouth, and removed the ties.

tae tae..... wake up.... its me yoongi

h.... hyu..... hyung....

yes tae its me, come on wake up.

hyung..... run..... she... she...... Rose....is a..... ev...il....

tae its not for the time come on get up, we need to go, kookie is worries about you, come on get up

h... hyung... she is..... planning.....
.

( suddenly yoongi hear someone  foot steps near him, when he look up,, their is Rose standing thier with a smirk.)

yaa... Rose, stop this, this is nonsense

ohh really mr. min yoongi?

Rose i know you have revenge on me, so iam here  right....leave him.

awwhh, i see so mr. min yoongi have  changed, because that little bitch,

mind you're words Rose or else i will not hesitate to chope you're head!!!

ohh fine fine, iam not against you, i want you only you.

then leave him.

yes i will leave him, but first i need explanation,( with a smrik face )

for what?

for why mr. KIMTAEHYUNG following me from past one week,

its.... its....

its like mr. mark?

how do you find?

ohh, yoongi don't forget that iam also powerful 😏, but for the one week i didn't see mr. mark so i thought you choose my side but i am wrong, you choose you're business partner to do the job, to find the father of my unborn child,

yes.

thats it, i know yoongi, you never lie that's my daddy, now for you're confusion did you get the answer?

Rose please.... leave tae, he have family, just leave him and iam here right.

yes daddy i only need you, if he have a family then why he interrupt in my business, so he need punishment right!

Rose for the god sake leave him, you can punish me...

😏thats good, i know  you daddy for you're loved one you  will take  any  risk.  thats the main reason why i don't want to leave you. i love you so much.

(tae) hyung don't do this i will stay here.

(y) no tae its not for the time, you need go back to kookie, he need you, now listen to me get out

(tae) but what about hobi

(y) i will be back tae, i will take care of him, and i already inform the maid to take care of him until i back, so don't waste time get out. and at the car porch their were my car, here is  the key now go.

(tae ) then how do..

(y) just shut up tae, don't you understand what iam saying, if you stay here anymore...its very dangerous to you, Rose is More physco than me, before she change her fucking decision get out from here.

(tae ) ok hyung, please come back safely.

(y) yes i will, now bye. and one thing don't tell anyone iam here. especially hobi, i don't want to him get stress because of me. do you understand.

(tae) but.....

(y) tae please, ik if we planned something against her, she will do more worse than this, i don't want  she hurt my family or my friends. so better i  will handle this alone.

(tae ) hmm

(y) sorry tae for troubleling you, and thanks for the help, so now don't waste the time... go

(tae) bye.....

*******---********

the whole time Rose is watching the conversation between taegi, but she kept silent, she scoffs when yoongi mention about hobi, but in her mind she is planning something big, but yoongi didn't know that how devil she. but little they yoongi know why she make tae let go? or why she want yoongi alone their?....

( so how this chapter 💜please like and comments, love you army💜please take care of you're health 💜love you so much 💜,)