Chapter 10 ( SMUT)

Start from the beginning

I pulled him down into a kiss but he pulled away "can I try something" I looked at him confused but nodded, he moved down the bed and looped his finger under my underwear making my clench my legs. He looked at me so I unclench with a blush "sorry" he smiled and took off my underwear making my blush intensify.

I felt him open my legs and I looked away embarrassed until I felt him lick up some of my slickness which made me attach my hands to his hair. He moved his tongue up to my clit and started toying with it "Dick I-" he hummed making my back arch. He bites down lightly making me jump, he pulled away with worry on his face "sorry, sorry did I hurt you".

I shook my head "no just-just continue" I saw him blush before lowering his mouth back to my pussy and this time moving his tongue around my hole up to kitten licking my slick nub. He reached up and played with my breast making me pull at his hair "god Dick-don't stop", he moaned on my pussy causing me to roll my hips against him.

My core tightened and I moved faster against Dick "Dick-im gonna, shit". He picked up his pace and pulled harder at my breast which sent me over the edge moaning his name and pulling hard at his hair. He pulled away and looked at me and his face had some of my cum on it, once I caught my breath I chuckled.

"You have something on your face Dick" he leaned down and kissed me making me taste myself on his lips. He run his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave gladly. He pulled away attaching himself to my neck sucking on one spot "Dick you'll leave a mark", I heard him moan and rub my sides.

I pulled him up making him look at me "do you wanna keep sucking on me or get to the best part" he pulled out of my grasp and nuzzled into my neck. "Are you sure Y/N" I ran my hands through his hair "we're ready", I adjusted for him and he lined up with my entrance. He carefully pushed in making me try to pull away in pain "it's ok baby, I'm trying to be gentle" I nodded and he moved in little by little until he was fully inside me.

He stopped and leaned down and quickly kissed me "are you ok" I squeezed my eyes shut and nodded, "we can stop if you need to" I wrapped my arms around his neck and shook my head. "Move Dick" I looked at him and he nodded before slowly pulling out and pushing back in making my back arch "ohhh~ god".

He started going at a slow pace before playing with my sensitive nipple. "Dick please- more-I" I heard him chuckle before going faster making my hand travel to his shoulder and digging in. He let out a groan and sped up even more "Y/N you-your feel so good". I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him to me by his shoulders, I felt his hips meeting mine and hear his pants in my ear.

I started meeting his thrust which pulled a moan out of him, his eyes locked with mine and I pulled him down into a heated kiss. His thrust got sloppier "baby I-Im gonna" he moved his hands down to play with my clit making me whimper "Dick". He bites down on my ear "I know-please cum, cum with me".

I went over the edge again screaming out in pleasure, Dick followed right after me screaming my name while still riding me through my orgasm. We both slowly stopped and started to catch our breath, he laid on top of me supporting some of his weight making me chuckle. I started to run my hands through his hair slowly "I love you Dick" I heard him hum from his resting spot on my chest.