Patience

So what is it that you wanted to tell me Andrew? Lexi stands there waiting patiently, she doesn't know whether to be scared or happy.

Lexi what I wanted to tell you was...... I like.....food.

You like food? Huh I'm confused.

No I was just joking. What I really was going to say is I like...you.

Lexi is shocked by the words coming out of Andrews mouth. A bunch of things are crossing her mind right now. He comes from being a bully, irritating her to
being kind and helpful and down to liking her.

Andrew....I-

You don't need to give me an answer right away i'll wait. Andrew starts to blush looking all shy.

Okay i'll think about it. The awkward silence makes them both start to blush.

Lexi heads to her next class replaying the words Andrew said, I like you... over and over again.

Lexi? Are you okay you been staring at the wall for half an hour and class is almost over. I practically had to take notes for you.

Huh? Oh sorry Bridget. I'm just thinking about something. Bridget looks at her all confused she has a lot of question she wants to ask Lexi.

Like what? Bridget said

Huh? Oh uhm well basically.....and yeah

Lexi. You didn't explain anything. Bridget consults

What yes I did. Lexi starts to sweat. Is it getting hot in here?? eheh....

Fine Lexi don't tell me but you need to pay attention in class and stop thinking about Andrew.

WHAT? HOW YOU KNOW I WAS THINKING ABOUT HIM?!?! Lexi yelled

Huh? Oh I didn't I was just joking but now I know hehe....

Man I just want to go home. Lexi complains as class ends she heads on home thinking the first time Andrew got discharged from the hospital and the crises with his ex.

Hey Lexi....Andrew calls out.

AAHHHHHHH! YOU SCARED ME! Lexi starts smacking his arm and as she does, Andrew grabs her hand and holds it for her.

Lexi blushes furiously. "Hey what are you doing..." Lexi asks

Just holding your hand it looks cold :) Is that a problem? Andrew replies

Huh uhhh maybe not heh...but I really gotta get home.

Home? But the day isn't over yet. Andrew says

Yeah but I have a doctors appointment. Lexi answers
as Andrew looks at her seeing if she got hurt or if she's okay.

Are you okay? Why do you need to go the doctors? Andrew asks concerned.

No no i'm fine it's just a checkup. Lexi replies reassuring him that she's okay.

Let me come with you. I won't take no for an answer I want to make sure they don't find anything serious that you don't know of. Andrew convinces Lexi as she replies with "Fine".

The day finally ends and they head to the doctors appointment...

Hello Lexi Rivera? "Yup that's me" Lexi replies. Oh okay good come this way. Andrew follows without hesitant.

So it looks like everything's okay it just seems you been a bit stressed lately try to reduce those levels but other than that your good. The doctor explains adding onto... Your boyfriend looks concerned I can tell he really cares.

What? Oh he's not my boyfriend heh. Lexi corrects

Ohh Husband? Y'all make a cute couple.

Andrew interrupts saying maybe one day. Winking at Lexi. Lexi starts to blush and get furious.

Doctor says, woah Lexi your heartbeat is running faster than normal.

Lexi finally leaves the office all embarrassed knowing Andrew shouldn't have came.

Lexi? Are you okay looks like your heart was racing. Andrew laughs.

Oh whatever!! I'm going home. Lexi marches away in frustration and embarrassment but Andrew finds it kind of cute.

2 weeks later....

Lexi!! You need to tell him, you talk about him all the time go to your locker right now and give him an answer! Bridget pushes Lexi toward the locker.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T TELL YOU SOONER!!! Lexi whines while her and Andrews eyes meet. Bridget still pushing her towards him Lexi yanks herself off nearly falling to the floor. Andrew runs over there and catches her.

author: Dam that pictures huge oops it's close enough to how he was holding her

Lexi starts blushing really hard her face is as red as a tomato, Bridget starts recording.

Lexi looks over. HEY PUT THAT AWAY!! she looks back at Andrew staring at her..

Andrew leans closer. Omg this is finally it!!! Bridget starts jumping in the air with excitement.

Andrew looks at her eyes seeing if he has permission, Lexi doesn't turn away...

He kisses her...

Both of their faces are red, but Lexi kisses him back.

The only one more excited then them is Bridget. Andrew finally pulls Lexi up to where she can balance. They stare at each other in their eyes. Bridget breaks the moment saying they are going to be late for class.

Oh right we should head to class..well i'm not in the same class as you but you know what I me-
Andrew cuts her off asking her the question. (no guys not that question just yet HEHEHEHE but this question.)

Lexi let's go on a date.

OKAY CLIFF HANGER TIME!!! But here's a picture added for the ending see you guys on my next post don't forget to vote! :)

me realizing it wasn't even a question :,)