Chaos

[Before you continue reading I want to let you know some of these characters are made up, Lexi is known as an only child in this story. Enjoy :)]
They finish the project.
"Finally we are done I got to get going now I'll see you at school tomorrow." Bridget replies "Okay do you want me to get my mom to drive you home?" Andrew looks at Lexi "Don't trouble Auntie, I'll take her home. Pfft sad how you both don't know how to drive yet." Lexi gives him 'the look' "Excuse me i'll just call a cab I don't need your help." Andrew rolls his eyes, "Come on it saves the trouble of spending money let's go." Andrew grabs her arm nearly dropping her laptop, "Hey let go of me!!" Andrew says "Stop talking and get in the car jeez your so annoying" Lexi stays silent the whole ride home.
"Here's my address and don't even think about coming inside." Lexi says
"Too late for that let me meet your mom." Lexi looks at him like no. "NO! You have no business meeting my mother." "Anyways thanks I guess for dropping me off, you can leave now." Andrew replies "Not so fast it took me 30 minutes to drive you here, so I think i'm kind of hungry." Lexi's mom opens the door noticing the boy in the leather jacket, "Ooo Lexi is this your boyfriend?" Lexi's eyes pop wide open
"NO he's not my boyfriend and NEVER will be! He is not welcome here kick him out mom!!!"
"Lexi that's no way to speak to someone." Andrew smirks as he walks in the door. Lexi rolls her eyes the whole time "Are you hungry?" Her mom says to Andrew. Just to make Lexi mad Andrew replies with "yes" "Lexi get him something to drink he's a guest" her mom announces. "Ughhh fine" Lexi complains, getting him a glass while he's sitting in the dining room. "Oh my gosh it's almost 11 must be a late drive back so you want to stay?" her mom suggests, "MOM!"
Of course Andrew says Yes.
Lexi is bothered by it saying he's staying on the couch downstairs since they don't have a guest bedroom, jokingly Andrew says "why don't I just sleep with you?" her mom looks at her in shock but then starts laughing, "DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT! AND NO!!"
"Haha i'm kidding....or am I?" Andrew laughs, "Do you want to stay outside in the cold?" Lexi confronts.
She finally goes to bed hearing a strange noise coming up the stairs, the door bursts open it's Andrew "Hey Lexi i'm bored." Lexi looks mad saying "I'm. trying. to. sleep." Andrew turns the lights on "HEY TURN THAT OFF!" "Come on Lexi let's play a game." Andrew starts flickering the lights.
Lexi finally agrees they both sit on her bed playing cards, realizing they have school tomorrow and it's 1 in the morning. "Look Andrew as annoying as you are, this was sort of fun but now I really have to sleep." Lexi finally goes to bed and Andrew falls asleep on her bed. They wake up the next morning finding out Andrews head is on Lexi's stomach. "Andrew...ANDREW?!" "ANDREW GET OFF OF ME!!" Andrew groans... "Woah I fell asleep" Lexi pushes him off while he lands his butt on the floor, they nearly make it to school looking all tired. "Come on Lexi hurry up and open the locker i'm going to be late for my classss" Lexi looks surprised "Since when do you go to class?" 
He moved Lexi's hand out the way, violently trying to open the locker breaking the lock. "GREAT YOU BROKE IT!" "Good job Andrew now i'm going to be late." Andrew annoyingly replies, "my bad just go get a teacher or go to class with your backpack."
Lexi says "You don't get it, I have books in here that I NEED for class." Lexi starts hitting him while Andrew is laughing. "Hey you want to skip class with me and hide in the janitors closet?" Lexi looks at him "What kind of question is that? I'm a straight A student why would I want to skip?" Andrew replies "Because there's only 30 minutes of class anyways. If we stand out here it's going to get us in more trouble." He had a point. Lexi follows through as they both hide in a tight closet, their faces are close to each other. "Andrew could you backup?" Andrew replies "Their isn't enough room." "Wait do you hear that?" Lexi whispers, "Hear what?" Andrew says in confusion. "Oh shoot I think someone's com-"
Lexi covers Andrews mouth with her hand
They look at each other in each others eyes and moment of silence. The security guard passes the closet, Lexi removes her hand while Andrew is still staring at her. "That was close" Lexi says
"When can we get out of here?" She questions, "You know this is where people make out." Andrew comments, "Not happening." Lexi tries leaving the closet as she opens the door a security guard comes by again.
-Andrew pulls her in
He grabs her waist and covers her mouth before she squeals.
"what do you think you're doing?!" Lexi whispers, Andrew says "Shhh" The bell rings. Lexi runs out of the closet and heads to her next class while Andrew walks out and starts laughing a little. "Cya later Taxi"
Lexi corrects him "It's LEXI!!"
She sits down and starts talking to Bridget from afar saying they got an A on the project. Bridget's asks if Lexi wants to come over, "Sorry I don't want to see your cousin I already saw him enough today." Bridget looks at her "Where were you last period?" Bridget asks. "It's a long story....you see let's just say it was a bit of...chaos."
The day finally ends, Lexi walks out and trips over something as she looks under her it's locker boy laughing it off. "Bahahaha it worked!!" Lexi gets up she's very annoyed, he looks closely at her forehead seeming to be red like it's almost bleeding, he apologizes but Lexi becomes angry, "Andrew you messed up my face..." she pushes him against the locker so hard the back of his head starts bleeding. innocence seeks through her eyes. Andrew says "I guess we are even" with a nervous laugh. They both go to the nurses office, Lexi just wants to go home. "This is all your fault if you didn't play that stupid joke on me none of this would have happened. You really get on my nerves sometimes." Andrew stands in silence then walks away. "Hey i'm talking to you!!!" Lexi makes it back home, she goes on TalkFinder and messages Bridget. "Hey Bridget." Lexi comments
"Oh hey I forgot to tell you my birthday is tomorrow I'll be 17 and we are having it at a carnival do you want to come?" Lexi replies with sure.
The next day
It's a Friday
"Finally i can get up early today and it's finally a Friday, her party is tomorrow can I go?" Lexi says to her mom, "Sure how long are you staying?" Her mom asks. "Hmm not sure maybe until 11?" her mom says yes, Lexi can't wait for it to be Saturday.