Memes: 31

I bloody love this one

ALSO THE REST OF THIS JS CHOTR IS JUST GONA BE ME BITCHING ABT SOME GIRL IK.

So my best mate at my new school is dating this girl called 0. Because she really is a fucking 0. She acts like a 3 year old, cries at everything (litterally the phrase don't cry over spilt milk does not apply because she spilt chocolate milk on her at lunch, started screaming AND FUCKING BAWLING AND .I.HAD.TO.CLEAN.IT UP. WTAF.) AND SHES SO BLOODY ARROGANT. IT DOES NOT HELP THAT SHES IN ALL OF MY CLASSES (except form and art and tech because God forbid that happen). I HATE THIS GIRL SM AND IT DOESNT HELP MY BEST FRIEND IS DATING HER BECAUSE SHE GETS SO BLOODY UPSET WHEN THE CONVERSATION ISNT ABOUT HER.

AMD WE SPENT A WHOLE DAY LOOKING FOR A HAT SHE LOST AND SHE WAS STILL, BAWLING, SO I GIVE HER MY CROCODILE GLOVES TO MAKE HER LESS UPSET AND THEN SHE CHECKS THE SECURITY DESK THE NEXT DAY AND ITS THERE BECAUSE SHE DIDNT CHECK IN THE MOST OBVIOUS FUCKING PLACE EVER. ALSO THE SECURITY DESK IS LITTERALLY LOST PROPERTY. SHE.DID NOT.SHOW ANY SIGN WHATSOEVER.OF REMORSE.

thankfully, I have another pair of crock gloves but she's so childish it kills me. My mental health is already eh and I don't need YOU singlehandedly destroying it beyond fixing point. Yes, she's academically smart, but she's not at all smart outside of that.

Sorry I meant to post this last night but I fell asleep lol