Intruders In School

Alexis POV

Ring

Ring

Ring

I growned and opend my eyes and I was met with darknes. I didn't wana get up. I didn't want to open my eyes.

Ring

Ring

Ring

I knew what was in front of me and I wasn't happy. School or "My personal hell" filled with tests and stress.

I sat up and turned off my alarm on my phone. When I did the screen lit up so you could see the many cracks on it. I looked at it for a moment before standing up and walking to the light switch and flipping it on.

It lit up the room and I could clearly see how it looked. In the corner farther away from me was the bunk bed I slept on. My older sisters form was peacefully sleeping on the top bunk. She had her blue blanket covering her body.

"Wait" I thought "If she coulden't have slept through that." Sure Olivia can sleep through noise but if some form of light hit her then she wakes up immediately, unless...

I walked up to her and poked her face and like I expected a big chunk of it turend into thick grey smoke, while the rest of her was still relaxed.

She had used her magic; Illusons. It allowed her to make illusons appear.

I turned to the crib behind me and looked at the small babis lying in it. My two youngest siblings. They were twins, one girl and one boy. Only three days old. They don't have name's yet and we don't know what sort of powers they have.

I looked at the door leading to the corridor. The clock was showing the time 6.10 am. Then I went into the bathroom.

I looked down at my arms. They were covered in bloody bandages and my hands haid burned skin here and there. My left hand's thumbnail was gone and so was all the skin around it, you could even see the bone a little bit.

I unwrapped both of my hands to clean the wounds and change the bandages.

I decided to use my magic because I didn't know what to do.

My power is that my emotions turn into monsters. If I can control my emotions then I can control them.

Before I knew it, Pain appeared in his harmless form, a green and white giant bird. He looked me in the eyes then looked at my deep wounds on my arms and hands. He transformed to his human form and began cleaning my wounds.

He did it slowly and carefully and I watched as he used different tools to clean my arms and hands. It was so painful, like rubbing dirt in to a wound. But pain is only temporary and if it's temperary then it's not important.

The feeling of my arms going numb made me look at Pain. I looked into his moss green eyes, the only thing I saw was pain. It wasn't sepuprising, only expected.

My numb arms were now covered in new fresh bandages. Pain haid disappeared because I now only felt numb. I looked at my face through the mirror in front of me. A sigh escaped me at what I saw, a black eye, a smal cut on my forhed and a punctured lip. I splashed cold water on my face to clean it.

"That was the last time I fought a demon." I thought to myself. I looked up at my reflection and made eye contact with myself. I stared into my gray eyes then I looked at my black eye. It was really standing out against my pale skin. My light brown hair was mesys and tangeld so I bruched it out.

I walked out of the bathroom through my and Olivia's room and walked through the corridor and down the stairs.

Arriving at the kicken I saw both wine and beer on the tabel. My parents had been drinking the nigth before so they were definitly having a hangover now. I smiled and went over to the tap and filed a glass with tap water.