Part two

Max's POV

God i hope she's ok, i know i shouted at her last time i saw her but i really do care about her.

I looked at her lay there in the hospital bed, strands of her silky auburn hair fell onto her face. I should be at home now, but I couldn't leave her, so i stayed even if it meant i had to sleep in that horrible hospital chair.

All of a sudden she jolted awake.

"Oh my god Elle your finally awake, how are you feeling?" I asked her, i was relived she was awake. She whipped her head around and looked at me with a confused expression.

"I'm okay i think, why are you here Max?" She though i was just going to leave her here? Well i mean the way things needed last time might of influenced that idea.

"Elle i saved you and I wasn't just going to drop you and leave you here on your own, i wanted to make sure you were okay" i just answered honestly and gave her my signature sweet smile to reassure her, she smiled back which surprised me.

"So i had to tell your brothers about you being awake now and then i told Caitlin and macey they are all on there way to see you now i hope thats ok?" I had to tell her brothers and her friends it would have been weird if I didn't.

"Yeah thats ok  thank you for Max for saving me" i just smiled and nodded but i could tell she was deep in though as she just sat there staring at the wall.

"Erm Max the last time we talk it wasn't too good i wanted to talk about it" she seemed confident saying this then my emotions just took over me.

"What you want me to say sorry for the way i talked to you after you treated me like dirt, no Elle I don't want to talk about that" i probably shouldn't have been so harsh speaking to her, after all she is in a hospital after nearly drowning.

"Max no thats not what i wanted to say, i wanted to apologise" she got cut off by Caitlin and macey running into the room.

"I will talk to you later Elle" i felt guilty as i just jumped to conclusions, i do it often and it always gets me into trouble.

I simply waved at the two girls on my way out.

It's now 10pm and i decided to go back to the hospital to go and spend the night there again.

I peeked my head around the door before entering to check that her brothers weren't in there as Elle probably told them i shouted at her and its best that I don't see them at this moment in time.

There were gone and it was safe to go in, she started to get comfy in her bed ready to sleep as i resumed my place on the horrid chair.

"I'm sorry for the way i treated you Max I didn't mean it, i was just confused about my feelings" she looked genuine, what does she mean feelings? Has she got feelings for me? Have i got feelings for her? I shook me head to get rid of my thoughts.

"It's ok Elle i forgive you" i then stood up and hugged her, it felt nice to hug, something I haven't done in a while. I then proceeded back to my chair.

"Max you don't have to sleep here, you can go home" did she really think I'd leave? I spent last night here and barely slept and i was prepared to do it again.

"I know Elle but i want to make sure your ok, its only one more night you get discharged in the morning anyway" i wanted to make sure she knew I wasn't going anywhere and there was no room for negotiation either.

I closed my eyes for about ten minutes before opening them agin to make sure she was sleeping, she was, i went back to trying to get to sleep myself but all i couldn't, my brain was just replying her smile in my head.

I really do have feelings for her, but how do i tell her, does she have feelings for me too? Ugh its too late for this so i dismissed all of the thoughts and went to sleep, ill just talk to her when she's at home in the morning.