𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Start from the beginning

i walked into the gym after getting dressed with all he other girls, i saw Leo walk out of the mean changing room with his group of friends.
we were playing volleyball today which was great for me.

"Alright Y/n and Lola, pick your players. You two are the team captains."

our teacher said blowing her whistle for us to chose, i got first pick for the boys.

"Leo."

i said, his friends began to cheer him on and give him pats or whatever, Leo smiled and came over to me. gave me a hug, i hugged him back and smiled his friends were making hearts with their hands and kissing faces. i giggled a little as i looked behind me to see Leo blushing.

we played for a while, felt like hours before the class was over, i didn't have time to think about Carl leaving for his second year at military school. but i guess it was good to get my mind off of it for a while.

after class me and Leo met up and sat on the floor of the gym as his friends watched us a little.

"What class you got next?"

he asked me as i lit my cigarette, i looked up at him after blowing out the smoke.

"Math but I'm gonna skip because I gotta spend time with Carl before he leaves for Military School."

"Carl's your best friend right?"

"Yeah."

"Cool, see you 'round."

he said helping me up, he kissed my cheek and walked to his next class as the bell rang. i walked to Carl's place after leaving the school.
went inside and upstairs cause Carl wasn't on the couch anymore. i went upstairs and heard the bath water running, i went to take a look and found Carl in the tub with swim shorts and ice with cold water.

i touched it and right after took my hand out drying it with his towel he had on the toilet seat.

"Jesus! Why are you taking a bath in cold water?"

"It's just so hot in this house, and outside can't take it!"

he whined throwing his head back onto the edge of the tub. i grabbed some water and splashed his face a little. he smiled.

"Mind if I join in?"

"Please, go ahead."

he said making room for me. i dropped my bag threw my cigarette in the sink and got undressed, i only had my bra and underwear on. i can see that he was staring at me in the places he shouldn't, i wanted him too though.

"Why are you boobs so big?"

"You like?"

he splashed my face with cold water, i giggled before splashing him back. he was fidgeting with my ankles and i was making a playlist on my phone for us, i linked it to the speaker he had in the bathroom and we listened to the playlist while in the cold tub together for a while.

"I'm gonna miss you, you know for when you leave today."

i said as he played with my hands, he looked at me in the eyes.