Chapter 3: My new town

My mom was driving the car back to our new home when I was thinking what I was going to do. I mean it's a new home town and of course I don't know anyone here! I don't want to stay inside because well it's a nice day outside and also my mom is cleaning the whole house! But thankfully I don't have school the rest of the week because it's the weekend!!!

When my mom pulled into the driveway, I got out and hurried and ran inside to put away my stuff then went back outside to where my mom stopped, "Where are you going? Are you in a hurry?" she asked me not knowing where I was going, "I'm just going to be outside. Is that ok?" "Yeah it's fine have fun and be safe!" My mom went back inside, I started to go down the porch when I saw a group of kids playing jump-rope. I walked across the street to see if I could play with them, "Hi!" I said, "Uh hi?" One of the kids said, stopping the jump-rope, "Can I come play jump-rope with you?" I asked, "No sorry we already have too many people, sorry!" They said playing jump-rope again, "Oh sorry for coming uh bye." I said walking away.

I went back to my house and sat on the porch, I didn't know what to do! I mean like I could draw with chalk but that's too messy. "Oh I know!" I said, "Go inside and eat dinner!" I went inside and asked my mom what's for dinner, "Ramen!" My mom said, "Yay." I was happy, I love ramen!

I went upstairs and sat on my bed. I picked up one of my stuffed animals, it was a bunny but purple, I had it my whole life. It's name is purple bunny. I layed back still houlding purple bunny when Ari came in, "Hey weirdo," She said leaning on the door frame, "Dinner is ready." She went back downstairs, I went to.

We sat at the table and started to eat. Once I was done, I put my dish away and went to go watch tv. I grabbed the remote and went onto Netflix, my sister and mom went upstairs while I sat down on the couch. I went down the list of shows to watch, until I found my favorite show, Cobra Kai!

I loved this show. I want to be in it but I do NOT want to do karate, EVER. Anyways I turned on Cobra Kai and watched it for about 2 hours. My mom came down and told me "It's time for bed!"  I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I laid down and went to sleep.

When I woke up, the sun was shining really bright into my room. I got changed and went to eat breakfast. I just got a slice  of toast because no one else was awake. When I finished I went back upstairs and got dressed. After I got ready, I went outside. I grabbed my brand new bike and went on a ride. I went all round the block. I went to one park of the town where there was a hill, I started to ride until...

I lost control of the bike.

I flew off the sidewalk in a bush. "Ouch!" I said jumping up and out of the bush. I looked at my leg, it was covered in prickles. I grabbed my bike and ran home. I slammed my bike on the driveway in anger and went in the house. "MOM!" I yelled, "I need help!" My mom came down the stairs, "Oh my!" She said looking at my leg. My mom opened a box in the kitchen and grabbed a bandaid and a towel. She got the towel wet and put it on my leg, the prickles got loose and came out. My mom hurried and put the bandaid on my leg. "There! Now be safe!" My mom said as she tapped my back and went back upstairs. I was still mad, when I try to get away from the world and have some relaxing time, I fall.

When I looked at the time, it was already lunch! "Hey Elizabeth, mom is taking us to the old sandwich shop!" Ari said, running down the stairs, "Oh yay!"

We went into the car and drove down to the sandwich shop. It was a really fast drive. We went inside and got a table. "What can I get yall to drink?" A man said, "Can we all get milk please?" My mom said, "Of course, are you guys ready to order?" "Yes can I get the bacon sandwich please?" My sister said, "Ok you miss?" He turned to my mom, "Hmm may I have the regular sandwich please?" "Yup, and finally you young one?"  "Uh um, may I have the uh breakfast sandwich?" I did not really even want it but oh well, at least it will fill me up! ¨Here you go!¨ He handed us our food.

Once we finished, my mom took me and my sister shopping! ¨Alright, so the game is, you have 10 minutes to spend your money! And your time starts now!¨ My mom started a 10 minute timer and we were off! I ran into the mall and went straight to Claire's! I looked around, hoping to find what I wanted, then there it is, a huge, cute, squishmello!!! I grabbed it and ran to the lady at the front desk,"Just this please!" I said, throwing it on the counter, "Ok, $15 please." "OK here!" I gave her the money, "All right here is your-." But I was already gone. Next I went to the Boba stand. I only had about 4 minutes left. When I got there, I rang the bell at the front desk, so that a worker would know someone was there. "Welcome what may I get you?" A man said, "Ok yes can I get a strawberry fruit juice boba, with no aloe vera, and chia seeds but instead of  chewy boba can I have popping boba?" I said, talking really fast, "Ok here you go, please pay $5." He said, giving me my boba, "OK here, bye!" I only had 1 minute left to get back in the car! I ran as fast as I could. "Here! Here! Back!" I said, getting into the car, "Great now let's just wait for Ari-" "Here!" Ari got in the car. "Ok let's go home. Did you guys find cool stuff?" My mom said. We both nodded. Ari got makeup, yuck!

We got home and my mom got on her phone, "What are you doing mom?" I asked, "Hunny I think this is going to be a good idea but," My mom started to say, "I signed you up for karate!" 

"WHAT!?"...