BIRTHDAY...... ruined..

Erica's POV

E: *I haven't been able to get Cyn out of mind since the photo shoot and its been 2 weeks! I dont know what she's done to me.. But I dont like it! I can't concentrate at my job or in the studio this shit is crazy! I guess more cold showers for me huh... Oh well. But anyways its my birthday y'all and I'm ready to turn tf up! Albee's trying to surprise me but I already know we going to this new club called Starlets, I hear that bitch be popping so I hope its plenty of bad bitches in the house cause I'm ready to get drunk and fuck lbvs*

Cyn's POV

Cyn: * Damn, I'm mad I didn't get to say anything to Erica.. She seems really cool to hang out with, hopefully I see her soon... Well I gotta work double tonight and I'm mad. My boss told me its a huge birthday party going on and he needs nothing but the best so I have to go. I just pray that this goes by fast*

M: CYYYYN! Hurry tf up before we be late!!

Cyn: Okay okay, no need to yell Mary.. Can we stop and get Chipotle on the way?

M: Uhhhg, fine Cyn! You're so damn obsessed with that nasty shit!

Cyn: take that shit back right now yo!

M: damn okay Cyn, can we just go.. Damn!

Cyn: *Haha I love playing with Mary, that shit is hilarious because she gets so offended so quickly. But we're going to go shopping for tonight, she gets to party while I have to bartend to thirsty drunk guys all night! Lucky bitch!* C'mon.. I'll race youu. 1...2..3 go!

M: Lmao, you're such a child!

Erica's POV

E: *Wtf am I going to wear man! Everybody knows, I LOVE to do things big and nothing in my closet is working right now* Albee, we need to go shopping I can't find anything!

A: *Damn, she always yelling!* Erica, youu have more than enough clothes in there just pick something!

E: No, nothing is working right now.. Can we just go pleaseee..?

A: Fine! Only because its your birthday! C'mon let's go, I'll drive. Let's get something to eat on the way because I'm starving!

Cyn POV

C: * This dude always being stingy with the damn guacamole! I hate coming in here when he's here man fr!* Yes, please a little more.. Damn

M:* Lmao I love coming in here with Cyn, this shit is hilarious!* Cyn, stop breathing on the damn window! Lmfao

C: Oh shit, I didn't even know I was on it! But Mary you know how I get with Chipotle!

Worker: Anything else, for you beautiful?

Cyn: Yes, for you to gtfo my face! *Damn that was harsh, oh well. Idgaf.. I'm about to demolish this chipotle!

Erica's POV
E: *So, I finally begged Albee to take me to chipotle, thank god we only live down the street so it was on the way.* Thank you, you're the bestest friend anyone could have!

A: I know this already now let's... Oh shit Erica, is that the girl who was at the photo shoot, what was her name uhhhh..gco

E: CYN!!! OMFG ALBEE DONT PLAY WITH ME *jacking him up* WHERE?!?

A: Damn, E.. Let me go and I'll show you!

E: Sorry, and okay! *I ran in! The first thing I seen was the goddess herself! Damn she's beautiful! I want her even more now! Our eyes met and Its like my heart stopped, I was lost for words! I thought I'd never see her again!* Hello, Cynthia

C: Omg, Erica! Hi, I've missed my new friend! Lol

E: I thought I'd never see you again! Your so damn, beautiful! * I dont know what came over me, I just had the erge to kiss her! So I did.. Damn, she kissed me back! Did she life it? Was she just trying to get me off, my mind is going crazy! But damn did that feel good?!?!* Omg, I'm so sorry Cyn, I can't believe I did that!

C: *OMG, she just kissed me! It felt so damn good, I accidentally kissed back.. I think I liked it, no I didn't I dont like girls! But damn her kisses are electrifying!* Ooooh, Erica its okay but I do have to tell you that I dont like girls, sorry! But if..gco

M: Cyn.. Let's go! We're going to be late!

C: oh shit, I'm sorry Mary, here I come! See you around Erica!

E: Wait! Cyn, can I have your number fir..gco.. *Shit!!! Not again! I swear next time I see her, I'm getting her number! But she dont like girls! Not for long, especially if I have something to do with it! But fuck, I'm mad! I'm not even in a birthday spirit!*

A: Erica, cmon.. MUA will be there in less than an hour, let's go shopping then get something to eat!

E: Okay, cmon