Bucky chuckled slightly. "I guess that's true."

All of a sudden, Cat burst into the room in a panic. She saw Bucky and quickly climbed on his lap, burrowing into him and holding him tight.

"You're here. I didn't lose you." She buried her face into his neck.

Bucky closed his eyes, holding her as tight as he could without hurting her and resting his metal hand on the back of her neck to help ground her. "No, Cat, I'm here. I left because I had a meeting with our backup for Madripoor."

She nodded slightly and pulled away. "Sorry I woke up..."

"Doll, you are fine. I should have left you a note. I know how you get after nightmares."

Cat smiled slightly and then turned her attention to the rest in the room. "Eddie! Matt!" She went over, hugging Matt first, then Eddie.

"It's good to see you, Cat." Eddie replied as Venom came out. "Kitty!"

Cat laughed and stroked Venom's head. "Hey V, how are things?"

Venom chuckled. "Good. Do I get to eat the bad guys on the mission?"

"Sure."

Venom went back into Eddie, who rolled his eyes. "Really, Cat, you had to say yes? It's going to be bad enough dealing with him with Wade around."

Cat turned to her brothers and glared at Logan. "Really?!" She started towards him.

Logan backed up, trying to make sure he was out of reach. "Cat, don't give me that look."

She hissed a little as she reached to punch him. He grabbed her arm but wasn't able to dodge the knee to the groin.

"Fuck." He bent down to take some breaths.

Victor, Eddie, and Bucky shook their heads in sympathy. Matt laughed figuring out what she did.

"Told you she was going to dick punch you." Bucky responded.

"That wasn't a punch, that was a knee."

Cat rolled her eyes. "You know how Wade is around Venom."

"Well we need the help and I figured if anything Wade can go in and take all the shots for us since he can't die."

Cat tilted her head and sighed. "Damn it you have a point." She stretched some and sighed. "Alright I'm hungry and need a shower. So I'm going to shower you guys deal with dinner." She started walking out.

"Use lavender Cat! Calm your ass down." Matt stated with a laugh.

"Fuck you too Matt!" Cat replied, flipping him off knowing he wouldn't see it.

Matt laughed. "She flipped me off didn't she?"

Eddie chuckled. "Yep, that's our Cat. Come on Matt let's go pick up all her favorites. Maybe we can make her less moody for a bit."

Victor chuckled. "Good luck with that."

Logan shook his head going with them. "I'll go grab the stuff to make her favorite drinks."

Bucky tilted his head. "When the hell did this turn into a dinner party?"

Victor chuckled. "When you invited two of her best friends to help save her."

-an hour later-

Matt, Eddie, Victor, Logan, Bucky, Peter and Cat sat around the conference table eating wings, pizza, mozzarella sticks, salad, and cheesy garlic bread. They were exchanging stories and laughing.

Matt laughed and shook his head. "I still can't believe Eddie lost that bartender to you."

Cat laughed. "Hey she was cute and up for it."

Eddie shook his head. "You were supposed to be my wingman Matt. Also, weren't you angry? She was dating you at the time."

Matt smirked while Cat got a wicked grin. "Nope."

Peter looked at them slightly confused. "Why does she have that fun trouble face on?"

Logan groaned. "Seriously?!"

Cat laughed and Bucky raised a brow. "Bit of a wild streak in you isn't there Doll?"

Cat pulled him a little closer. "You have no idea." She nipped his lip.

Eddie's eyes widened realizing what happened. "Holy shit Cat!"

"You don't like sharing." Victor pointed out.

"I didn't share Matt, he shared me." Cat shrugged. "He wasn't allowed to touch her and she wasn't allowed to touch him."

Bucky looked at Victor. "How did you know she doesn't like sharing?"

"There was a female she was messing with back in the seventies. They came onto me and Logan. Cat almost ripped our throats out."

Cat shrugged. "It's weird not feeling that way about anyone but Bucky."

Bucky tilted his head. "Good weird or bad weird?"

Cat smiled as she ate some salad. "It's a good weird. I finally have everything I needed that I didn't realize I was searching for."

"Same here Doll." Bucky kissed the side of her head before continuing to eat.