As the pain gradually dissipated, the sect leader gradually saw the contents of the picture clearly.

    The more I looked, the more horrified I felt.

    Not to mention the past disaster that was strangled in the cradle by the immortal, but in the recent catastrophe, the Qingyun sect was destroyed, and after the power of the human race was reshuffled, the lives of the human race were ruined, and the demons occupied the high ground.

    And in more than ten years, a strong human race will be born, but he not only hates the demon race, but also hates the human race and even the entire cultivation world.

    He drew out all the monsters in the abyss, and watched the world degenerate into a purgatory.

    The head of the house doesn't know what happened after that, maybe Ji Moyu didn't know either, maybe Ji Moyu thought about killing all this in the cradle, but the deadline has come and he has to go back.

    Ji Moyu should have thought about the possibility of such a situation, so Ji Moyu asked the head to come to the secret place to have a look after he left.

    Knowing the future, you can prevent it in advance, and then change the future.

    The head's brows were heavy.

    The Great Elder came together with the head of the sect, and Shibi showed everything that was recorded equally to the Great Elder.

    After reading it, the golden light on the stone wall disappeared, and the words on the engraving became blurred, and the Great Elder Yu Sect Leader looked at each other, and they both saw the solemnity in each other's eyes.

    They encountered the same problem as Ji Moyu.

    Because of the calm on the surface, it was difficult for them to warn and attack the demons, and it was also difficult for them to warn the world. In the end, the head said: "First strengthen the guardian array, and then secretly inform all the people in the sect. Before the demons come, we will You must be prepared."

    The Great Elder nodded silently.

    The two went out of the forbidden area together, but the great elder always felt that something was wrong. He kept thinking about it until he came to the master's hall again, and he suddenly said: "When the demons attacked Qingyun sect, the expressions of the disciples seemed a little strange. Unprepared."

    As soon as the Great Elder said this, the head of the sect was stunned, "You mean, before the demons came, we didn't expect them to come?" "

    Yes...in the picture, the disciples who resisted the demons There are quite a few, but there are only a few elders."

    The face of the headmaster became more serious again, the future they knew was not the complete future, but only fragments, and they couldn't know more if they wanted to come to Xianzun.

    "Maybe it's because of some conspiracy of the demons. This time, we should be more vigilant and see if we see any tricks." "

    Boom—"

    just as the headmaster said, there was a loud noise in the distance. The ground on the ground shook, and the headmaster looked in the direction of the loud noise, his face suddenly changed.

    "That's the direction of the Tianyan Sect."

    The great elder spoke a lot faster, "Now, immediately, notify the disciples of the Qingyun Sect and the people of Qingcheng to strengthen the formation and prepare to resist the demons."

Panda Cubs Became Group Pets in the Cultivation WorldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara