Ophelia's brows furred, the boy spinning on his heels at the mere scent of his girlfriend standing behind him, arms crossed over her chest. Neither had said a word, instead Rafe took a step forward, pushing himself up against the much shorter girl and wrapped the palms of his hands around Ophelia's face.

Almost instantly she fought against him, giving the boy a stern look while swatting at his chest. Ophelia was angry. No matter how much she loved Rafe, she couldn't help but feel like they were heading on a downwards spiral, and there wasn't much she could to do protect him. He would never allow her - he was to protect her.

"Take it off." Ophelia hissed, daring to look at the boy in his father's suit jacket. She hated what she was seeing - a man who tried so hard to please his father, now trying to become him when he was no longer around. 

Rafe's lips curled upwards, taking a step back and giving the girl a once over. "You first." Rafe's eyes went dark, his smirk fading into a pressed thin line with his tongue running over his bottom lip. 

Just like he knew she would - like she knew she would - Ophelia obliged to Rafe's orders and let the thin straps of her dress fall down her tanned shoulders, and timely, falling to her feet leaving her in nothing but her underwear - red lace hugging against her figure.

Rafe moaned, throwing his head back as his knees gave out from under him. He bowed to the floor, wrapping his arms around Ophelia's legs and resting his head against her stomach. It was silent for a moment's time, Rafe's panting sending Ophelia her own sensation of pure enjoyment. 

"I'm sorry." Was all the boy said, softly though surely Ophelia could hear. When there was no reply, Rafe repeated himself, over and over and over until the girl dropped to the floor, forcing the rather stubborn boy to face her.

When she had, it was game over. 

Rafe cupped either side of Ophelia's face and slammed his lips to hers. Roughly. Ophelia had knocked backwards, and with one swift motion, Rafe grabbed Ophelia by the throat and rose her back on her feet, positioning her against the wall while he ripped off his fathers jacket - and his remaining clothes. 

Ophelia didn't get a chance to speak, his lips crashing back onto hers and his hands roaming every last inch of her body. Soft, breathy moans left the boy's lips, unable to keep himself from her any longer.

Ophelia's underwear were torn from her body, not ripped - completely distressed as the fabric was pulled from her body, Rafe's mind on one thing and one thing only. He could feel the anger leaving his body, taking it all out on the girl in front of him, her dull moans enough to allow him to keep going.

"Are you mad at me?" Rafe questioned, positioning himself at her entrance, his entire body shaking as he kept from slipping inside of her right then and there. He couldn't, he refused to give her any sort of satisfaction until he knew forsure what was going on beyond her puppy dog stare and furred brows.

Was Ophelia mad? If she was, she had completely and utterly forgotten in the first place - and effect Rafe seemed to have on her.  "I hate that you left me." Ophelia admitted selfishly, large green eyes begging for Rafe to enter her. Finger nails dug into his back, trailing along the pearly white skin that lead all the way to the small of his back.

"Tell me more." Rafe ordered, forcing her chin to look up at him, and not down below where the boy used his free hand to tease Ophelia, sending her squirming in his arms. "You need to start using your head." Ophelia argued, pushing back at the boy whom only locked her back into place, slipping his member inside of her for a moment's time, then back out again. "Like that?
"

Ophelia groaned, throwing her head back in agony. She wanted to be angry with Rafe, she wanted him to understand she felt minuscule and small and useless when it came time to protect him. She wanted to do more, and yet she never could as long as Rafe kept up his protective guard over her.

Like he could read her mind, his lips pressed softly to hers, his eyes growing in size as her body begged for him to be close. "We both know i'm in charge here." The Cameron boy growled, though it came out as music to Ophelia's ears, her body growing warm all over. "Now tell me, baby." Rafe whispered, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Are you mad at me?"

All it took was Ophelia's head to shake no, her mind shouting at her in curse words, though her body melting against Rafe whom wasted no time slamming back into her, repeating the same three words over and over and over - like nothing had ever been wrong.

"I love you.

I love you.

I love you."

And oh, how she loved him.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Author's Note

HI BABES!

this chapter is not my greatest - a short filler - though I wanted to get an update in.

stay tuned and enjoy!