Kit took notice of how this was the first time he had seen Marley in a short sleeve shirt and a skirt. The patchwork tattoos were showing through the sheer tights she wore and her arms were scattered with the same style of tattoos.

"Hi. This is Will, and this is Marley." Kit introduced the curly headed girl to his friend and Marley offered a hand out to Will and he took it and shook it.

"Nice to meet you! Kit here won't shut up about you so it's nice to finally put a face to the name." Will chuckled and then turned to Jill who was still in a bit of shock.

"Oh! This is Jill." Marley turned and gently grabbed Jill's arm to try and shake her out of the state she was in.

"Hi!" Jill offered her hand out to Kit first and then Will before they all started chatting.

"Oh! Im closing the store early because Jill and I are going out tonight! You guys are more then welcome to join." Marley offered her hands clasped behind her back as she rocked on her toes a bit. She was wearing her doc marten oxfords, the sheer tights, a black mini skirt and a white baby tee.

Kit looked to Will and he shrugged and nodded.

"Sure! Sounds like fun."

It was a few hours later and Marley had stepped outside of the store with Jill already on the sidewalk, chatting with Kit. Marley had taken the key, it was an old school metal key that she had hooked to her keychain with a black silk ribbon. After locking the door she pocketed her keychain into her purse and turned around.

"My favourite bar is just down the road a bit come on!" Marley was excited to hang out with them all and she was practically bouncing on her toes.

Jill came up and wrapped her arm around Mar's and they started walking with Kit and Will on either side of them.

"Your book store is beautiful Marley." Will complimented the girl who beamed up at him.

"Thank you! Im trying really hard to keep it up to my grandma's standards." Marley had started twisting her rings on her fingers before they came up to the bar and pulled open the door and they walked in.

The atmosphere was nice and very similar to her bookstore but she liked it. It never got super busy or crowded unless it was the weekend which, unfortunately it was but Mar didn't care. They walked up to the bar and everyone ordered a drink for themselves. They found a free table that was a round booth with black leather seats and a dark wooden table.

"How long have you two been friends?" Kit pointed between Jill and Mar and they chuckled.

"We were eight. I threw sand in her hair and Mar got up and came over and hugged me." Jill explained looking to Mar who was smiling, and glad the bar was darker to hide the blood rushing to her face.

"That is adorable. Do you even have a mean bone in your body?" Kit asked, locking eyes with Mar who chuckled and looking down to her lap before leaning over and sipping her drink. She was drinking quite quickly compared to everyone else and she felt the warmth flood her body and stomach.

"Believe me, she does." Jill chuckled and Mar gasped and turned to Jill. "You do not want to be the receiving end of that, trust me."

Mar sighed and shrugged and nodded. The bar was getting fuller by the second, and they had all gotten a couple drinks into them. The music had been turned on the it was quite loud.