Chapter 6: The Funky Bar

TW: This chapter is very d3pr3$$!ng, and has mentions of wanting to st@b/mvrd3r someone. It's also heavily implied that Krus is [sewerslidal], self-h@rm$, and has self-esteem, self-worth, and body image issues. Pls read with caution if ur heart isn't strong enough and/or if you get triggered by these topics.

CW: @lc0h0l

At 7:40, Krus had left the house and started the walk to the bar that Athena had told him to meet her at. As he walked, he looked around the city of Glenside, Pennsylvania.

The buildings, cars, streetlights...

It was different than the cold, outskirts of Russia, and things have definitely changed ever since his d3@th.

Athena really wasn't kidding when she said it had been 6 decades.

Eventually, Krus had reached the bar. He looked up at the logo, which had the words; 'The Funky Bar' engraved on it.

"What a peculiar name..." Krus muttered before walking inside.

There, he saw Athena sitting beside three women.

Athena's hair was done in a half-up and she wore a yellow, turtleneck sweater, brown leggings, and black ankle boots with chunky heels.

One of the women beside Athena was the same height as Krus (9ft) and had long, wavy, blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin and wore a red, sleeveless, bodycon dress with a plunging neckline and a thigh-high slit paired with a rose headband, a pearl necklace and bracelet on her right wrist and gold pumps.

Another woman was 8ft tall and had long, thick, and straight black hair, brown eyes and fair skin and wore a white, long-sleeved wrap dress and red kitten heels. The woman's face was flushed and her eyes were glassy and bl00dsh0t, indicating that she most likely had one too many drinks.

The woman sitting next to that woman was also 8ft tall and had long, curly, black hair with a rainbow ombre, brown eyes, a white off-shoulder top, a rainbow, knee-length skirt, and green kitten heels.

"That unfaithful son of a [bish]!" The woman wearing a white dress cussed out, her speech slurred. "I swear to Gaia, when I see that man again, I'm gonna pin him to the ground and st@b him in the heart 50 times!"

"I think that's enough drinks for you, my lady." The woman with rainbow hair said. She stood up and effortlessly picked up the drunk woman. "I'm taking you home."

Athena and the blonde-haired woman bid the woman wearing a rainbow skirt goodbye and vice versa as the latter walked out of the bar, carrying the drunk woman.

"Oh! Hello, Krusveto." Athena greeted, noticing Krus.

"Hello, Athena."

"Please, take a seat." Athena said. "We're terribly sorry you had to witness that."

"It's alright." Krus said as he sat down on the seat that was previously occupied by the drvnk woman. "I'm assuming those women were Iris and Hera?"

"Yes, they were." The blonde-haired woman answered, looking at Krus seductively as she leaned in too close for his comfort. "I have to say..." Her hands moved to unbutton his coat. "You are quite the handsome man, and your keen eye makes you even more attractive."

"Thank you, ma'am." Krus said, before firmly moving her hands away from him. "You are a beautiful woman, but I'm in a committed relationship."

"Good job, Krusveto." The woman said, smiling as she pulled away. "Athena wasn't kidding when she said you were a very loyal and devoted man, especially to your lady. You have my respect."