Info/Disclaimer

What's up y'all
⚠️THIS IS NOT A ROMANCE BOOK NOR IS IT A MADE UP STORY, THIS IS TOLD IN REAL TIME AND THESE THINGS ARE ACTUALLY HAPPENING⚠️- if not read in description
Please don't ship any of us together, we are all just best friends

This isn't a story just 4 best friends writing about what they did during the summer of 2023. This book will be written in 4 different POVs
1) Jemma

2) Jillian/Ginger

3) Lilly

4)Riley

Our goal for this summer is to do as many things as possible with each other. We have a group TikTok @the.one.friend.group-go follow now, we will probably make lots  of tiktoks whilst doing the things in the book so if you want to stay updated then go follow now. We also have a YouTube channel, so go follow that to. @Hotlittlemonkeys. We will post the full videos of the things we do, and like full videos instead on the like 15-60 second TikToks.

here are some TW😈😈

-lots and lots of cussing

-sneaking out

-doing stupid shit

-dark humor

if y'all don't like our humor or the things we do just click off, don't try to tell us that what we are doing isn't right or that it's dangerous. We don't care, like could not give a flying fuck, you monkeys.🐵No seriously, take you opinion and shove it up your ass, just make sure to take the stick that's up there out first.😊 Not all of the "book" will be us doing bad shit, but will mostly be us doing stupid shit. So take your old boring ass and leave, cuz you would just be annoying.

Please don't steal our shit, like why would you. Are you that boring, we are just teenagers who want to document our summer. This-Wattpad- is the only platform we will be writing on and this is the only account-@Hot_Lil_Monkeys_4 - we have soo..... if you find something like this then they are lonely monkeys who don't have a life, and want to have a great summer but don't so they try and live through our "book", like tell us your lonely with out telling us your lonely.🙊🐒

A couple things y'all need to know before continuing is 1) we all have nicknames, ginger is Jillian👩🏼‍🦰, Tod, diabetic, or cowgirl,is Jemma-she's a type one diabetic- The Japanese one is Lilly, or theater kid, and Riley is the racist. 2) Riley isn't really a racist she just say's some questioning things some times that normal people who aren't in the group would say is racist. 3) Jemma is more country than the other 3,  4) if you have any ideas for us to do then comment or go on our tiktok page. 5) we won't update everyday because we have shit to do, like the whole point of the book is to document what we do, so in order to finish the book we have to do things 😐. 6) we won't be using our government middle and last names, cus we ain't bout to have someone steal our identities, actually no one would want our identities, we're all a lil crazy.🤭 7) we're all little assholes, mostly Jemma.

Also at the end of the summer Jemma will be doing a photo dump, from her camera📸 that she will be using. Yall will notice that all of our group accounts are named hot lil monkeys, and different variations of that.