031, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Start from the beginning

Liked by jade

Liked by jade.wilderr and 279,748 others

sturniolo.triplets Had fun in LA & Boston, now in New York!! Go watch our new video❤️❤️

scarlettwheeler alr nick cmon w the autocaps.
nicolassturniolo Hater 👉🚪

user scarlett's right nicolas. turn them off.

jade.wilderr is this you making fun of my kirby☹️

christophersturniolo Wtf is going on w liam I don't remember this
liamdowne03 yea u were asleep bud.
christophersturniolo WHAT HAPPENED
  ↳ liamedowne03 i was talking about a sub i had who always yelled GO GATORS for florida and the guy wanted a picture with me

matthew.sturniolo Guys go watch the new video
user alternate title : matt laughing for 21 minutes       and 17 seconds
  ↳ matthew.sturniolo Blocked
   ↳ user NO

"alright," chris inspects the paper. "give a number."

"um..." he looks down. "three thousand, two hundred, and twenty-seven."

"okay." chris nods. "give an expression."

"sad."

"no, like... shit! or fuck!"

"oh."

"this kid is so stupid." chris says to matt, who laughs.

"i'm gonna go with frick— and let me tell you why." nick holds his finger in the air.

"bro, what?" chris furrows his eyebrows.

"i feel like we should cuss less!"

"when did we decide this?" matt exclaims.

"i—" nick starts.

"okay, nick, shut the fuck up." chris writes down the expression on the paper. nick slumps. "give a famous couple."

"jack and rose," nick immediately says, then just as chris brings the pen to the paper— "stop!" chris stops. "i meant to say chris and sca—"

"alright, die." chris says, not even letting nick finish. matt and nick giggle, the sound of their laughs in sync.

scarlett walks into chris and nick's shared room, where the triplets are.

"finally!" nick exclaims from his bed, causing chris and matt, who were on chris' bed, to turn around.

seeing scarlett made chris smile. he motions for matt to scoot to the right, so scarlett can sit next to him on the bed.

she tiredly walks over to him, resting her head onto his shoulder as she sits down.

he bites back a smile as he continues talking to nick.

the rest of new york was a blur. jade mourned over how she ended up hating her date, and liam kept thinking of the gators shirt guy.

but chris kept thinking of scarlett. he thought about how they'd smile at each other out of nowhere. how he'd look at her when he made a joke to see if she laughed. how her head fell on his shoulder when she got tired.

and so, the day after returning home, scarlett received a letter.

dear ex,

scarlett. i've received all your letters, from when you were grounded to christmas eve. the issue we had was commitment. or more so, the issue i had was commitment.

             scar, i've loved you for so long. whether it's six months or ten, it'll always be you. when i ever went on a date with a girl, i tried to see the scarlett in her. but they weren't as pretty as you when they opened a book. they weren't as obsessed with stupid kid's shows as scarlett was. they could never correctly guess the entire ending of a movie by the first five minutes because of how observant they are. nobody was like you, the mix of stupid and book nerd all in one. they were never my scarlett wheeler, no matter how hard i tried to make them out to be.

             i always hoped it was like that with chase. that you saw me in that honest copy cat of a haircut. i hoped that you saw me when he passed you a note in class, and when he'd pull on a hoodie and his hair got frizzy. i hoped that it was always me, just like it was always you.

              i can realize that it can be me if i let it. that you've been trying to tell me that it's me. you've told me you don't love chase, and fully believing those words is the best thing to happen to me. i genuinely think i'd die if my scarlett liked another boy, and i hate to admit it, but i'm so glad chase is gone.

             and honestly, it'd be cool to start opening these letters with dear, girlfriend.

              love, chris

DEAR, EX

by sturniolosxheart