Chapter 10

Hey guys I'm staying up past my bedtime for this so if I get I get in trouble I'm saying that it's your fault 😇

Let's go though

Sanemi POV

I still am liking around the sho until I see the perfect dress but then he saw 3 other good ones

The dresses

Hmmm I think I'll take all of them nezukos probably waiting

After checkout

Nezuko pov

I wake up and slowly open my eyes I'm in a very neat bedroom I look around and see a door , the only problem is that there's locks on the door. " oh shit I'm done for" I say as I see the handle jiggle.

Sanemi POV

This is weird I can't find her anywhere maybe she went to get a snack. I start heading to the snack stations and start looking but find nothing .

Maybe she went back to the inn.

At the inn

I'm starting to actually get worried maybe I should check the bathroom that she was in .

A/N : I know it's kind of weird for him to walk into a girl's restroom but act like it's a family one

In the bathroom

Story:

I look around the bathroom but then quickly feel a nice warm breeze that hits my skin I start to head toward where it came from and I see a window and it's opened . Outside of the window it looks like someone was dragged through the grass. I then see a peice of cloth snagged on a little twig and it look exactly like nezukos pattern .

Nezuko POV

As the door slowly opens I see the same man that tried to buy me and now I'm definitely scared even though possibly I could take him.

He slowly walks towards me and I start tugging on the chains trying to break free. " no no no baby" he says smirking at me " your not going anywhere"

Cliffhanger 😧🤫

321 words