Chapter 9

Ok I'm back and motivated 🙂 .
OH and I got second in my basketball tournament 😃 not first though , but let's go

Sanemi pov

I grabbed her hand and walked away , I glance back and see her still looking at the crack she made . " hey you" a man said walking up to me " how much" he said grabbing out a wallet .

" what do you mean" I ask looking confused. " well the girls of course" the man says chuckling " what no way she's mine" I say grabbing  nezukos waist . " for real though how much I'll pay as much as you want" the man says giving me a serious look " hey sanemi" nezuko said looking up at me " yes nezuko" I respond .

" I have to use the restroom" she tells me " oh ok you can go" I say pointing to the nearby restroom

She then skips away happily "are you really not gonna take the money" the guy asks "yes no one can have her" I say with a intimidating look. "A-alright I'm going" the guy says running away .
I should get a present for Nezuko. I think as I walk towards a clothing store .

Nezuko POV

I head to a stall and do my business

Out of the stall

I start washing my hands and then here a knock on the window of the bathroom. I slowly head towards it and look out of it there wasn't anyone there . I might've been a squirrel or something . But then I quickly get dragged out of the window and feel a bunch of cloth go into my mouth.

I look around and see that everyone is staring at me getting dragged . What rude people im supposed to be saving lives tonight and no one's helping me not even taelling them to let me go . What has the world become I think to my self but I fell a hard chop on my neck and everything goes black.

That's all for this chapter

I bet y'all mad cause I left you guys on a cliff hanger 🤭🤭🤭

Bye bye

345 words