That's when the screaming began.

Everyone began screaming, and yelling as some called for help. Some leapt to Tyler's aid, and others run to Bella and Edward.

Bella saw the onion ground, smashed as she would have been.

She looked at Chloe as everyone swept the van back.

-Bella's Pov-

Jasper pulled Chloe into someone's arms as he left. "Are you okay!? Are you hurt?!" Mike asked me. "What happened!? Did anyone see what happened?!"

Eric asked others Amid the chaos, I saw the other Cullens looking at Edward and Jasper, but they show no hint of concern for their safety. Instead, they look at them with disapproval... and fury.

The ambulance came as the Paramedics placed Chloe on the stretchers.

I sat in the ambulance as I held her hand. They were slightly cold as she lay there.

When we arrived, they took Chloe to the E.R for her broken hand.

Mr. And Mrs. Forrest were sitting with Chloe, her little siblings too. Once I sat on a stretcher, the double doors burst open as Charlie runs in, face white with terror.

He spots me sitting, the E.R. doctor looking into my eyes with a pen light.

On the next gurney over, Tyler, the van's driver, lay with a mild head wound.

Charlie rushed up. "Bells. Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm fine, dad. Calm down," I replied. "I'm so sorry, Bella. I tried to stop," Tyler told me.  "It's okay, Tyler," I told him.

"It sure as hell is not okay," Dad shot back.

"Dad, it's not his fault-," I started to say.

"I nearly lost you, all of you" Dad sighed. "But you didn't," Chloe spoke up as she woke up. We looked at her. Mrs. Forrest hugged her. "Head, mom!" She whined.

-Chloe's Pov-

Mom hugged me, making my head hurt

Mom hugged me, making my head hurt. "Head, Mom!" I whined. "Sweetheart, we don't want to hurt her more" Dad chuckled as Mom pulled back. Finn hugged me, sitting on my lap.

Anne cooed at me as I kissed her cheek.

"You can kiss your license goodbye," Charlie told him. "I heard the Chief's daughter was here, and the famous Lawyers daughter" Someone spoke up, we look up as Dr. Carlisle Cullen approached.

His face was kind but pale, tired. "Good. Dr. Cullen," Charlie sighed.

"I've got this one, Jackie," Dr. Cullen said as the E.R. nurse hands Dr. Cullen the chart and exited.

Mom played with my hair as he reviewed Bella's chart, then used a pen flashlight to look into her eyes.

"Well, Bella, looks like you took quite a spill. How do you feel?" He asked. "Good," she agreed. "Look here," he asked, moving his finger as Bella's eyes followed it.