-Downstairs-

Victor pulled at his dress shirt. "Why couldn't we have a different party?"

"Because Stark planned this before I could think of anything." Logan responded as he waited for Cat to join. "Besides, she wants us to meet her second family."

Victor rolled his eyes and looked around. He tapped Logan on the arm. "Thought the Captain was retired?"

"He is but he's Barnes' friend remember."

"Right." Victor sighed with relief. "Finally. We really need to work with her on showing up on time."

Cat walked over hugging them before smiling

"Follow us and I'll introduce you to some friends. Also since I see Thor I am going to guess he has Asgardian Ale which will actually get you guys drunk."

"You had me at drunk Wildcat." Victor said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

Cat laughed and led him over while Logan stayed slightly behind with Bucky.

"Why were you late?"

Bucky scratched his neck. "We got carried away."

Logan looked at him in surprise. "You told the truth. Interesting."

"You would know if I'm lying so what's the point?"

Logan nodded slightly before getting next to Cat.

Cat smiled. "Guys these are my brothers Victor and Logan. Boy these are Nat,Clint, Wanda, Tony, Thor, Scott, Bruce, Sam, Peter and of course you guys remember Steve."

Logan held out his hand. "Good to see you again Rogers."

Steve nodded, shaking it. "Same."

"Alright Thor drinks now." Cat stated.

Thor chuckled and poured drinks for himself, Cat, Logan, Victor, Bucky and Steve. "To Cat and her turning 183."

Cat grinned at the toast and finished the drink fast. She coughed slightly. "Shit Thor that's stronger than normal."

Logan coughed as he finished. "What the hell?!"

Thor laughed. "This has been aging for exactly 183,000 years. I thought it would be appropriate. Also I have another two bottles as a gift for you."

Cat laughed as Victor smirked. "I'm taking one of those bottles." He held his glass out for another.

-An hour later-

Music came on and Cat went out to dance with Wanda and Nat.

Logan and Victor were leaning against the bar next to Bucky.

"Does she still have nightmares?" Logan asked curiously.

"Not as much." Bucky shrugged slightly. "She has been a little worried about Madripoor but I think talking to you guys earlier helped."

Victor nodded then noticed as Cat pulled Peter in to dance. "So the kid. How do you feel about him?"

Bucky chuckled watching as Cat and Peter did a silly dance. "He's ok. I find him slightly annoying but he makes her happy. She likes to mother him."

"So Barnes what's in the cards for you and Cat?" Victor asked, looking at him.

Bucky took a drink of his beer and shrugged. "Honestly I want to eventually just be us. Move to the cabin, stop fighting other people's battles, maybe have kids." He watched as Cat started dancing with Scott and Peter. "But I don't know where she stands on that. Before Thanos she was all for it. Now she avoids the conversation."

Logan watched as Cat started towards the bar. "Cat has always wanted a family. Take the jump."

Bucky glanced at Cat then turned to face Logan and Victor. "Then do I have your permission?"

Logan nodded. "Yes but the threat still stands."

Victor scoffed. "Hell no you don't have mine but she would ignore it so go for it. Prove that you are worthy."

Cat wrapped her arms around Bucky. "Come dance with me." She kissed his cheek.

"Sure Doll." He went with her to go dance as Steve and Peter went over to Victor and Logan.

Victor looked at Peter and nodded. "OK kid since Cat sees you as a child I'm now your uncle. You need help call me." He hands Peter a card. "Life or death you call me first then Logan."

Peter took the card from Victor in confusion. "If Cat sees me as her child shouldn't I call her first if it's life or death?"

Logan chuckled slightly. "Learning already. You call us after Cat." He handed over a card. "Think of us as a backup to your backup."

Peter nodded slightly and wiped at his eyes, starting to get emotional. He hadn't really had anyone except Cat since Aunt May died. "Thanks."

They both slapped his shoulder as he headed off. Steve grabbed a beer. "That was oddly nice of you two."

Victor shrugged. "Eh I already know if Sabertooth came forward he'd protect him like he does Cat."

"How do you know?" Steve asked curiously.

Logan finished his drink and grabbed another. "Because she's scent marked him as hers. Same as Bucky though if I'm not mistaken she's also marked Bucky with her teeth hasn't she?"

Steve nodded while Victor growled slightly huffing under his breath. "Damn now I am related to Barnes."

Logan nudged him then looked at Steve. "When?"

"After he was free from the mind control that Hydra held."

Logan sighed. "Explains the depression during the blip."

Victor nodded and watched as Cat and Bucky were dancing together talking softly. "Jimmy, our little sister has found her mate."

Logan nodded with a sigh. "At least he should live a long time."

Victor nodded and rubbed his face. "Alright I'm getting a new song and I'm going to dance with the birthday girl."

Logan nodded and watched him leave. He looked at Steve. "We can't be with her all the time. Watch their backs."

Steve nodded. "Promise."