Lando Norris- Sweet but psycho

Start from the beginning

As they watch the djs play and y/n dances. Lando notices both Charles and Max staring at her. "Come here babe..." Lando can't help himself but kiss her. Just making it obvious she is his. "Lando... what you doing? I thought we agreed no public displays." He shakes his head. "No you said you'd prefer us not too. Not that I couldn't kiss you or dance with you." He looks at her, not wanting to see her in a different light. Luckily for him, she doesn't stop him. "Just keep it pg." he laughs.
Just as a Coldplay song starts to play. And he spot her looking at Charles. "You can go dance with him. If you want." She shakes her head, but pulls Lando over with her.
"Come on Charles..." but when Charles starts to dance about with her. Even Lando could tell it was longer than what Charles is saying it is. Spinning her around under his arm, looking so comfortable with each other.
"Thanks.." Charles smiles and gives her a little one arm squeeze.
Carlos looks confused at the situation. Looking at Lando to say something. But he doesn't. He knows he's just made it twenty times worse.
"How serious were you two?" Lando just blurts out.
Y/n looks at him. "What?" Lando shakes his head.
"Don't.. not here." He quickly realises, that she's not as sweet as he thought she was. Her tone of voice is something he had never heard from her.
"Mate it was nothing. A rebound from Charlotte. Is all." Charles answers, before a full blown argument starts. "Ouch okay then..." y/n looks more hurt by Charles's comment. Than Lando asking.

"I'm away..." Y/n declares which is noticed by the other couples and guests of the drivers. And the panicked look on Lando's face. "Babe.. don't. Just stay. Fucking hell." Lando follows her out into the quiet paddock area. "You are going the wrong way... babe. Will you just stop. I'm speaking to you." Lando shouts at her.
"No. I won't just stop."
Lando is confused.
So instead of letting her just run away. He pins her to the wall. Stupid he knows. But he needs to know. What is happening.
"What the hell? Lando what are you doing?"
They yell at each other instead of talking and sorting it out. Like a normal couple.
Lando is confused of how quickly it turned toxic.
But it's passionate. Exhausting. Loud sex in his driver room.
They sneak away to the hotel afterwards, as they are both coated in sweat and the unprotected sex smell is lingering on y/n.

Waking up on the Friday is something else. Lando is groggy from the amount of sex they had. His back is scratched and achy.
He calls down for room service, whilst waiting on it. He wonders if this is what Max and Kelly's relationship is like. Since they always seem to have digs at each other.
As he leaves for the paddock. He leaves y/n a note and a card.
"Go get those shoes you wanted my treat after last night. I'm sorry. I love you."

Y/n wakes up to a text with a pin for the card. And more texts about how guilty he feels for starting the argument and not ending it before it went too far. "You can get whatever you want."
Jealousy is something he's never really felt before. As she showers, y/n cries. Regretting how everything went down. Her shoulders ache, where she was pinned. Hoping they didn't get caught on camera.
"Charlottes rebound? Not what you told me nightly. Until I broke it off with you. You F1 don't half drop the Love bomb quickly. Lando is dropping it quicker than you." Y/n texts her ex, Charles.

As she is out shopping with his card, since he said no limit. She feels guilty and swaps the card for her own at the last minute for her shoes and slinky dress for the after party.
As she walks into the paddock, she is stopped by Kelly outside the red bull hospitality.
"You're all over the gossip pages. You proud?" Y/n shakes her head. "No. I'm not. I'm not you. I don't care about those girls who run those pages and will write about anything. You made me hurt Lando. That's not fair. Just because your boyfriend, tried to get my number." Kelly scowls at her. "Of course little miss perfect. They all fucking want you and your number. Don't they."
Y/n shakes her head. Not intimidated at all by Kelly.

"Walk with me." Carmen comes over and takes y/n by the arm. So she can't decline. "I wondered when you'd be around. Come meet the other ladies with me." But before they can, Lando spots her.
"Hey... hi Carmen." Carmen excuses herself.
"So we got caught last night. Have you seen?" Y/n shakes her head. "No. What? What part?" Lando smiles at her.
"Just the loud sex.. I think. I've been fined. Why? What's happened?" Y/n shakes her head. "Nothing. Just Kelly had a go at me. Saying it's on the gossip pages." Lando laughs. "Yeah. McLaren aren't happy with that. It's just the sex in the drivers room. Did you treat yourself?" Nodding her  head, y/n passes him his card. "I didn't need it. I have my own cards."
Lando smiles. "So we good?" Y/n nods her head. "Yeah.. we just need talk and not shout or whatever we did last night. Deal?" Lando nods his head.

As the social media gossip pages, keep talking about y/n. Kelly gets more and more agitated that they aren't talking about her.
Especially when all she is faced with is happy Lando and y/n. Neither of them have posted the other on their socials.  But cute shots from across the paddock and their sweet lingering looks. And the laughing happy dancing videos of them from the after party.
Then as Lando and y/n lands back in the UK. It's been announced on the gossip pages, on how sweet but psycho. Y/n is. Lando spots it first, being tagged in it multiple times. "Take it down. It's not fair... it's slander and how would you guys know what she is like."
Y/n doesn't act like she cares. Instead just gives him her full attention.
"It's a jelly Kelly job, that is. I honestly don't care."
Lando looks at her, laughing "Ok psycho. You do you." He laughs and steals a kiss from her.
"I'm not psycho. Don't even joke Lando." She nudges him, that makes Lando laugh more.
"I know you're my sweet beautiful girl. Mine. No one else's." He looks intensely into her eyes. Searching for a glimmer of anything, that would say different." Nodding her head, he relaxes.
His own fears starting to show, more so when photos of y/n and Charles come up on Instagram.
Cuter than him and her, or so he thinks.