Charles Leclerc- Special day

Standing at the top of the aisle, Charles was happy that he had been asked to play the piano for the bride to walk down too.
But he has just spent the week with his new crush. As they learned the song together. It didn't need to be a week long, but Charles got sparks as soon as he saw y/n.
He knew of her through Marta and Riccairdo. But she never came to any of the trips away.
Instantly he could see why they wanted her to sing Marta down the aisle. Her voice like an Angel.

As he had spoken to her about his worries about seeing his ex at the wedding. Y/n looks at him, as he points her out. With her date. Y/n smiles at him. Her angelic side not being prominent in her mind.
"You ready?" She whispers at him, nodding his head. Charles starts to play the piano.
Never taking his eyes off of the singing girl. Watching as her eyes start to well with emotion as her friend makes it down the aisle.
He smiles, as she had joked about it Uh happening.

He gets up from the piano, beside her once their song is finished. "Beautiful." He whispers to y/n. They
share a look and go back to watching their friends get married.
"Do you have a date with you?" Y/n asks Charles but he shakes his head. "You?" He asks, instantly regretting it as she had told him about what her ex had done.
"You're my date for this.. I didn't need another one." Charles says grabbing her hand and linking their fingers. Y/n looks at him. "Am I? You just shook your head." She smiles teasing him. As Charles grabs some of the champagne on offer and hands her a glass.

As Charlotte, Charles ex makes a beeline for him. Wanting to introduce him to her new beau. Y/n stands in front of Charles ever so slightly. But enough for Charles to notice her defensive protection of him. He pushes a kiss onto her bare shoulder, not able to comprehend the hurt that she had suffered from what she went through with her ex. But yet she stands in front of him.
"Oh your Marta's friend.. didn't know you were so pretty." Charlotte says to y/n. Who smiles sweetly at Charlotte. "Yeah.. thanks. Oh I love this song, can we dance?" Y/n looks around at Charles her eyes lit up at the song on. He nods his head, smiling.
No one else is dancing, but he wants to keep the perfect beautiful smile on her face.

Twirling y/n around the dance floor, knowing everyone's eyes will be on them. He pulls her close, to whispers into her ear. "Do you love the song? Or just wanting away?" Y/n smiles at him. "You'll never know... maybe I just wanted your arms around me." She bites her lip, as Charles sighs heavily. "Damn you. I promised myself I wouldn't this year."
He bites his own lip, as she smirks at him. "What? I'm doing nothing." Nodding his head he laughs and lets her go.
"Okay. Okay. Smile camera." He points out his usual creator Joris. Who gives Charles a nod of a approval. But there is something that he can't shake.

Charles can't help but keep a watchful eye on y/n throughout the day. They are at the same table for dinner. She sits and talks to everyone around her. Including his family and friends.
"You seem to be keen?" Joris nudges him.
Charles shakes his head. "Yeah, she's nice. Beautiful." Joris furrows his brows. "But? There is a but." Charles nods his head.
"She's only just single. Messy break up.. and I said I'd be single all this season." Joris nods his head. "True. But you can easily go back on your word. I saw you earlier with her. Come on man. You weren't just smiling at her, it was with her. Your whole body, not just the smile on your face." Charles nods his head. He has had a great week with her.
"Her ex has damaged her.. hurt her." Joris raises his brows, shaking his head. "Stop digging. Ask her on a date before someone else does. Look at her." He looks up to the dance floor where she has been since the music started again. This time with the rest of his friends. "Marta chose you for a reason to dance with her, spend a week learning a song. That probably took a few hours." Charles nods his head.
"I know." Charles gets caught looking at her. She beckons him to come to dance.

He goes to her, just as she knew he would. His friends all start to nudge him and look in Charlottes direction at her put on loved up show. Charles stops dancing and looks at it. Y/n grabs his hand and gets him to start to dance again.
As some of the guys go and order drinks, they include y/n. Not just because Marta and Riccairdo asked them too. But because they can see how Charles is feeling and that she is keeping him going.